Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4.25 Royal Ascot

WICKBHA

Mar 29, 2011
Lui Rei,ran a blinder last race at epsom,came from no where to finish on the heels on the winner,was ridden by claimer that day,now Jim Crowley takes the ride,ground maybe slight concern,but at 22/1 with the tote,gotta be better than 6/1 hoof it. 4.25 Ascot Lui Rei <<<<

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
£2 win on each race at Ascot today

2.30 - Telwaar @ 9/1
3.05 - Camponologist @ 16/1
3.45 - Kingsgate Native @ 20/1
4.25 - Highstanding @ 25/1
5.00 - Sharayeen @ 8/1

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
I see Hoof It is running again today @ 7/1. Fancy this each way personally but i think it maybe favourite.

gave you the winner.....look, listen, learn.......lol kidding mate my info's not shit trying to help brighton fans out two saturdays running now i have given 2 8/1 winners....don't miss the boat next time buddy.

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
gave you the winner.....look, listen, learn.......lol kidding mate my info's not shit trying to help brighton fans out two saturdays running now i have given 2 8/1 winners....don't miss the boat next time buddy.

I got on that because of this tip! Cheers mate!

Sep 1, 2010

I have plenty of my own contacts thanks! No such thing as a perfect tipster.

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
I have plenty of my own contacts thanks! No such thing as a perfect tipster.
did they tell you to hoof it.....lol

oooo sounds like sour grapes to me.....lol well, no such thing as the perfect tipster... granted, but when your getting info from jockey/trainer that you used to be employed by something tells me thats better than picking them yourself, oh well i'll keep posting for people that are interested then, no hard feelings.

ridda

Oct 6, 2003
BN1
You were very unlucky with the other two, keep them coming.

Sep 1, 2010
did they tell you to hoof it.....lol

oooo sounds like sour grapes to me.....lol well, no such thing as the perfect tipster... granted, but when your getting info from jockey/trainer that you used to be employed by something tells me thats better than picking them yourself, oh well i'll keep posting for people that are interested then, no hard feelings.

I have no idea where you are getting sour grapes from? Good luck to you. Remain calm now. It is Sunday Morning. You seemed to of gone off on a tangent here a little

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
After having a profitable Royal Ascot for the first four days, everything went horribly wrong yesterday. Laying Await the Dawn was a huge costly f***-up.

Got on the wrong train from Lewes rather intoxicated and then it started to piss down. I've had better Saturdays. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here