Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
589738217_1777193c82_o.jpg

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Above pic by muse Robert Mapplethorpe, (but you knew that already?)

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Possibly up there with the top 10 most iconic album covers EVER, it's a pretty seminal album too, if you're a fan of doom and gloom music (which I most certainly am).

image002.jpg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Possibly up there with the top 10 most iconic album covers EVER, it's a pretty seminal album too, if you're a fan of doom and gloom music (which I most certainly am).

image002.jpg

Perfection. Love the music, and because of that, still found it uplifting, atmospheric, ground breaking.

Similar with the Smiths / Morrissey.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Perfection. Love the music, and because of that, still found it uplifting, atmospheric, ground breaking.

Atmospheric and ground breaking are two phrases that go hand in hand with Unknown Pleasures. But uplifting?

The only track I find less uplifting is 'Angel, angel we go down together' by Morrissey. And to anyone who hasn't heard that track, the song title pretty much sums it up.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Atmospheric and ground breaking are two phrases that go hand in hand with Unknown Pleasures. But uplifting?

The only track I find less uplifting is 'Angel, angel we go down together' by Morrissey. And to anyone who hasn't heard that track, the song title pretty much sums it up.

Only because I love them. I know it's the opposite ilk from the uplifting (not for me) Birdie Song or Katrina & The Waves.

But any gig like JD, New Order, Smiths, that we went to ... we were happy (no drugs other than beer!).

New Dawn Fades.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Only because I love them. I know it's the opposite ilk from the uplifting (not for me) Birdie Song or Katrina & The Waves.

But any gig like JD, New Order, Smiths, that we went to ... we were happy (no drugs other than beer!).

New Dawn Fades.

Well I happen to be 23, with a penchant for music that is older than I am. So if you have actually seen any of the aforementioned bands in person then I....I....be my friend?

Ozymandias86

Jun 24, 2011
Kanazawa
Maybe a little obvious but this is quality...

ogdens1.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here