Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] £30m offer for Levi Colwill rejected

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
He was dazzled when a big club came in for him for a considerable salary hike. I'm not sure how Chelsea coming in for him would be any less dazzlement.
And now chelsea pulled out of ugarte deal so expecting a bid for caicedo. Probably will offer triple wages so nailed on decision for caicedo. Cant see chelsea offering £85-90m though.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
And now chelsea pulled out of ugarte deal so expecting a bid for caicedo. Probably will offer triple wages so nailed on decision for caicedo. Cant see chelsea offering £85-90m though.
Much rather he doesn't go to a shitty club like Chelsea - but if he goes for £60M-£70M plus Colwill it might just be a sacrifice worth making. Nothing less though.
Would still, overall, prefer him to go to a decent club if he has to go.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
If that random LCB turns out to be either Arthur Theate or Facundo Medina I’ll be ecstatic.

Both are currently a lot better than Colwill.
We’re now being linked to Medina….

Attachments

• IMG_2096.jpeg
    IMG_2096.jpeg
    327.1 KB · Views: 229

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Good to see levi (who always came across as decent) stick up for himself against james mcdirty (who doesn't come across well for me)
Picking a fight because you get a slightly late hip tackle is more "putting your team in trouble" than "sticking up for himself".

Needs to sort it out

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Good to see levi (who always came across as decent) stick up for himself against james mcdirty (who doesn't come across well for me)
To be honest, I though he came of looking a right dick. A slight bump on the hip from a L1 journeyman and the Chelsea comes out.

Stick up for himself? In the PL he's walking for his reaction. Needs to learn to curb that temper.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Picking a fight because you get a slightly late hip tackle is more "putting your team in trouble" than "sticking up for himself".

Needs to sort it out
You don’t half write some shit

goodbye

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field

Needs to sort it out
I think the reaction is fairly understandable when you’ve just come back from a spell out injured and you’re on the end of a late tackle in a meaningless pre-season friendly.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I think the reaction is fairly understandable when you’ve just come back from a spell out injured and you’re on the end of a late tackle in a meaningless pre-season friendly.
Indeed. McClean is obviously being a wind up merchant as always. I went t to Walsall v Villa this time last week and there was zero tackles in the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here