Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Why does it matter?

Well it makes a mockery of records for one thing. I remember Huddersfield playing at Arsenal in the FA Cup and there was some sort of stat that it was the biggest ever crowd to watch Huddersfield or similar.. 60000+ according to the official figures when, in fact, the stadium was clearly only half full.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well it makes a mockery of records for one thing. I remember Huddersfield playing at Arsenal in the FA Cup and there was some sort of stat that it was the biggest ever crowd to watch Huddersfield or similar.. 60000+ according to the official figures when, in fact, the stadium was clearly only half full.

Quite.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I thought it was noticeable how many seats were empty at kick-off that took about 10/15 mins to fill. Was there congestion on the roads or problems with the trains? Perhaps they were all just finishing their beers on the concourse?

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
Calmer road was rammed all the way down to woodingdean. Could have been avoided with kore considerate control of traffic lights as queues in other directions were nowhere near as bad

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here