Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

30,000 at the amex tonight

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
Because they don't have any pairs left, only odd tickets.

But it seems I have to select a stand, then a block, then number of tickets and buy. What would be easier is if I could put in number of tickets and buy. Rather I've searched every stand and block to find out there are no pairs left.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But it seems I have to select a stand, then a block, then number of tickets and buy. What would be easier is if I could put in number of tickets and buy. Rather I've searched every stand and block to find out there are no pairs left.
I guess it might have been even easier had you not left it till 6 hours before kick off.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Sounds like you need to get on the telephone.......

May 9, 2008
Stanmore, London
BBC aren't much better. Apparently Crofts is a defender! BBC Sport - Brighton v Sheffield Wed

First they say he's injured:
"Brighton are without midfielder Andrew Crofts and he could be replaced by ex-Seagulls skipper Dean Hammond, who is on loan from Southampton."

Then he's a defender that could make his 300th appearance:
"• Former Norwich defender Andrew Crofts could make his 300th league appearance."

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I should think we'll still outdraw the Norman v Nigel "derby". (in quotes because the Nigels don't give a shit about it)

As for 30,000, does it really matter that TalkSport are about 8% out with their guess?

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Person I was meant to be going with (that has the tickets) bailed on me last minute. Hence the last minute scramble.
I notice they are not called 'friend'!

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I know that we'll be less than bursting at the seams in the Amex as my Dad just rang to say he ain't coming down tonight... and I doubt he'll be able to get the ticket exchange thing to work because he is an IT incompetent.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Let's hope it's proper noisy and a great atmosphere. Get some crunching tackles in early doors, like the good old days at the Goldstone. Where's Chappers to smash the oppo winger into the advertising hoardings in the first thirty seconds :sigh:

Palace taking 3k apparently with a large number going by bus to avoid other Nigels writing down train numbers :lol:

I think you need to understand that a Palace 3k is exactly the same as everyone elses 2k.

A huge amount of overestimating of their own turnout , home or way, is a given from our unwashed friends. They once claimed nearly 3k at Watford when the official away figure was below 2k :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here