Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£30-00, worth it?

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
Definitely worth it, it was a great afternoon out.

What wasn't such good value was our pre-match meal at the East Stand brasserie, I don't think we'll be going back in a hurry.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I thoroughly enjoyed it. £30 isn't too bad, especially as they wanted to win and it was a good day out to finally get back to the Amex.

I went to all bar one of the England qualifiers for euro 2012, and paid £55 a ticket. Plus a far more expensive day out in general, to go to wembley (which admittedly is a fantastic place) to sit in near silence and watch a bunch of PL "stars" go through the motions against teams like Bularia etc. (of course it's slightly more to do with the day/weekend away which is why we go)

So, for something that is brilliant, I'm happy to pay £30!

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I definitely think it was worth it. To see Vicente and Buckley take the absolute piss out of supposed world class defenders was priceless. I understand that some people either couldn't afford it or chose not to go, but as I said, well worth it.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
£45 for me and my boy to watch his dream fixture. Well worth it.
I thought Chelsea were going to parade the trophy? We were in our seats 45mins before ko hoping to see it... No sign at all!
Too late? Or no parade? Anyone know?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Definitely worth it. To see us lording it over the European champions is a memory that will live through the years.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Trophy didn't materialise.

I had assumed they were planning to do it afterwards (after what they were probably expecting to be a comfortable and routine victory), except we rather pissed on their parade and in any case most of their fans had long since sodded off by then.

In answer to the original question, yes.

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
I thought yesterday was brilliant and I took my dad to the stadium for the first time - he is 81 and an Aldershot Town season ticket holder. He loved it, thought the stadium was excellent but being a little unsteady on his feet felt that the bar was a bit too far away from his seat. Something that I think we should look in to. :)

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
I had assumed they were planning to do it afterwards (after what they were probably expecting to be a comfortable and routine victory), except we rather pissed on their parade and in any case most of their fans had long since sodded off by then.

In answer to the original question, yes.

This :blush::lolol::lolol:

Slysi1976

Jul 10, 2012
Brighton
Apart from pie and a pint now £7.50,it was a great afternoon and worth the money. After what I saw yesterday we would fit nicely in the premiership. SEAGULLS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here