Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 year banning order

daveyboy1973

Feb 5, 2010
bexleyheath
well just been to court and have received a £50 fine plus costs and a 3 year banning order for saying f...ing c...s. at the southampton match. the judge even said there was nothing he could do about it as there was no leeway. this country has finally gone mad,

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Banning you from what? Attending any match?

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
Surely if everyone who did was banned, there would be half empty stadiums everywhere! I hope you find someway to appeal

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I went to football games in the late 60s and 70s, I know about language and violence at football games, been "there and done that" but the face of football has changed, it has and is becoming a far more family affair (Kids females etc etc) I am not supporting the sentance the OP got, but maybe "food for thought" for some :shrug:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Have you got previous convictions or suspended sentences?

Nov 9, 2011
Mad as it sounds but swearing in public is still a criminal offence. It's not a secret that any crime that can be linked to football will result in a banning order.

The OP can appeal after he has served 2 thirds of it. By the sounds of it he's been very very unlucky. Another example of the police state we live in. Little better than Nazi's in many ways. After the Palace Conspiracy Sussex Police should be dragged through the courts themselves like they love to do to people for 'swearing.' What a joke.

On a lighter note, almost everyone pulled in for Palace (including those who had their pictures published) have had their charges dropped or got a caution. Egg on the face of Sussex Football Intelligence once again...

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
well just been to court and have received a £50 fine plus costs and a 3 year banning order for saying f...ing c...s. at the southampton match. the judge even said there was nothing he could do about it as there was no leeway. this country has finally gone mad,

A judge at a magistrates court? Was it a magistrate who told you that or a wind up?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I guess a defence of:-

'but they were f**king c**ts, didn't help'

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Swearing within earshot of "bobble hats" or kiddies is frowned upon nowadays. CCTV operators pick out potential troublemakers in the crowd and then they just wait for you to do something silly , even though everyone else around is effing and blinding too.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
You could stand in Churchill Square tomorrow and shout that at the top of your voice and nothng would happen. I feel very sorry for you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here