Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] 3 women killed in Bushey

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I hope they throw away the key when he goes to prison, evil.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
John Hunt is very much one of the good guys. He’s always happy to talk to people at Plumpton when he’s commenting there. Just so very sad.
I can't imagine the unimaginable pain he must be going through.

I can't fathom going about your business one day to suddenly find out your wife and two daughters have been killed all at the same time

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Devastating for the poor husband and father, hard to imagine how he must be dealing with this tragedy, tried putting myself in his shoes and the total devastation is uncomprehending, tragic for all the family.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
What a dreadful crime. And for that poor man to come home from work and find them alive and then they all failed to survive. Truly heartbreaking.
Some crimes recently have been horrendous, such as the brutal stabbing of those two young students walking home. But that was by someone in psychosis who had been in and out of mh hospital and had stopped taking their medication when back in the community. Not forgivable, certainly avoidable but at least partly understandable.
This crime is shocking in that it appears an act of pure evil and spite. I hope he dies.

I didn’t hear this but it is likely that Chapman will have worked with John during broadcasts for major race meetings. He is also a presenter and commentator for Sky Racing and is very well regarded in racing circles and across other sports as shown by the comments from the ITV team at half time today.
Also Mark Chapman lost his wife in the last couple of years (not in such horrific circumstances of course).

Undoubtedly MC and JH will have worked together and have had an off-air friendship of some kind.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Guy's clearly going to live out the rest of his days in Boadmoor :wave:
I'm not a supporter of capital punishment but sometimes, just sometimes you ask why a person should be able to live out their life, costing the tax payers tens of thousands of pounds.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
I'm not a supporter of capital punishment but sometimes, just sometimes you ask why a person should be able to live out their life, costing the tax payers tens of thousands of pounds.
It’s seriously not as straightforward as that, in itself if’s expensive, it’s also time consuming (look at the amount of time some Yanks spend on death row) it’s barbaric and history has taught us the amount of miscarriages of justice prove that it’s simply plain wrong (and bear in mind for many felons it wouldn’t be punishment, it would be the easy option)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here