A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Just an absolutely heartbreaking story all round

I hope they catch this cowardly POS before he can ruin any more lives

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Horrendous event. John Hunt…God, I feel for him.

And Clifford’s parents. If it’s true that his brother is doing time for murder, how must they be feeling? Awful. Imagine your two sons both becoming murderers.

Totally incomprehensible.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Just an absolutely heartbreaking story all round

I hope they catch this cowardly POS before he can ruin any more lives
Absolutely. How do the dad and his remaining daughter deal with such a nightmare. :(

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
All this because of a break up of a romantic relationship? Some people are just evil I guess.
Edit maybe I shouldn't comment until full details are known.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Kyle Clifford arrested following manhunt after three women killed in suspected crossbow attack

A man wanted in connection with the murder of three women in a suspected crossbow attack has been found, police have said.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017

'No shots fired'published at 18:28
18:28​

Herts Police issued a statement which said: "Following an extensive search, Kyle Clifford, aged 26, was found in the Enfield area by officers this afternoon.

"He is receiving medical treatment having been found with injuries. No shots were fired by police."

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Very emotional Mark Chapman on Five Live...

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
This. Had me in tears listening to him. He basically said the 5Live team are behind the family but sounded very personal to me.
I didn’t hear this but it is likely that Chapman will have worked with John during broadcasts for major race meetings. He is also a presenter and commentator for Sky Racing and is very well regarded in racing circles and across other sports as shown by the comments from the ITV team at half time today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here