Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 people, in order of preference, that you'd like to smack in the face

Highfields Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Bullock Smithy
Meade's_Ball said:
3 - Derek Redmond - Boo hoo, you pulled your hamstring. Limping to the finish line meant you were faster than if you'd run normally, you national disgrace.

I'd let John Regis off because he's absolutely huge.
:lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
3. George W. Bush

2. Tony Blair - replace with Prescott if he turns Falmer down

1. Lead singing KUNT for Coldplay...'nuff said!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I just slap each and every American that voted for Bush - stupid f***ing idiot people.... everything in the world that is wrong has been made worse by him....and now he can't even get it right to help his own people.....if it wasn't so sad I'd laugh...

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
1)Any Palace fan

2)The Halifax advert man

3)Peter Stringfellow

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
tedebear said:
I just slap each and every American that voted for Bush - stupid f***ing idiot people.... everything in the world that is wrong has been made worse by him....and now he can't even get it right to help his own people.....if it wasn't so sad I'd laugh...
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:
Deluded

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
kilroy - utter wanker

tedebear said:

Funny that the poeple who voted for bush-baby can't bring themselves to actually face that he can possibly have made, or been a mistake. It's ALWAYS someone elses fault, lately the governer of Miss. and mayor of New Orleans (now aka Atlantis)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here