Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 people, in order of preference, that you'd like to smack in the face

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
3. The Queen - shit and giggles. I've really got nothing against you but to see you with a bloodied nose would make me very happy with myself.

2. Robbie Williams - obvious reasons. He's a f***ing
23818.jpg
. Notice where his career has gone since he sacked the bloke who wrote all his songs for him? Exactly, f***ing nowhere. You know he had all the talent, just like in Take That, remember them? Those were the boys that made you what you are yet you can't even be civil to Gary Barlow who made you millions you selfish, odious twat. I only wish that you had falling deeper into your coke habit, so deep in fact that you had gone past the point of return. I'm glad you prefer living in California because that is exactly were you belong, an area where people are respected because of what they have, not what they are. Don't ever come back because if you do I'm gonna come round your house, piss through your letterbox and then rape your dog. f***ing Port Vale prick.

3. Ashton Kutcher - You utter goon. Have you seen his car? It's not a car, it's not even road legal. Why do you need to drive around in something that looks more like a lorry than something you'd drive Demis kids around in? Because you're a disgusting human being, that's why. You make a living through setting up celebrities and making them look like fools. Well I've got news for you PAL, it's not FUNNY. 4 series of Puink'd? Jesus you must have sucked a lot of cock to get that many mate because what you do is f***ing dispicable. You aren't have as inventive as Beadle was, at least he was in his pranks. You're a brilliant example of all that is wrong in this world. Brainless pricks who need to make others look foolish to cover up the fact that you are nothing, NOTHING. Now piss off and die you smelly twat.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Williams is RIGHT he is a C*** so I would go along with that.
:clap2:
My other two would be OTIS FERRY, son of Bryan posh parliament disrupting fox hunting toff twat and VICTORIA BECKHAM who I cannot stand.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

2. Robbie Williams - f***ing Port Vale prick.

I wouldn't mind if he was - but he refused to help them out when they were really struggling last year, prefering to purchase a box at Chelsea for him and his mates.

I really really hate him :angry:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Lauren
Henry
Wenger

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
1) Chappers off Radio 1 - talentless nothern twat
2) Chris Martin - just a twat
3) Steve Penk - just for a laugh

hooker

Feb 26, 2004
Were the inbreeds live.
Don't ever come back because if you do I'm gonna come round your house, piss through your letterbox and then rape your dog. f***ing Port Vale prick.
[/B]
:D

Dads GF total bitch
Dad asshole because of her
Me for having to put up with it and not doing anything about it ???

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Rio ferdinand - not even sure why the bloke just p1sses me off
C. Ronaldo - W@nker
charlie oatway - after another shocker

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here