Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 from 6 still

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I set no target for the rest of the season other than 'keep going...'.

Loving, loving, LOVING the ride.

With you on this, No target, just keep on going.

Another 3 points Saturday would be amazing, although I feel they owe us one after we stole 3 points off them at home.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
The spread betting boys at Sporting have it like this after last night.

Totally agree about the top 3, let them go.

Then it looks like that it's 3 from 7, with Leicester nudging above Leeds since a couple of weeks ago.

Our top points prediction with them reckons we'll gain only another 11 out of the 24.

I reckon we can get more, and sucker punch with wins at home to Boro' and Brum. ( same as Blackpool did to us ).

Now if someone points out I've got this wrong, tell me soon, and I'll bugger off to the pub.

Southampton 89 - 90
West Ham 82 - 83.5
Reading 81.5 - 82.5
----------------------------
Birmingham 72 - 73.5
Cardiff City 72 - 73.5
Middlesbrough 71.5 - 73
Blackpool 71.5 - 73
Brighton 71.5 - 72
Hull City 70 - 71.5
Leicester City 67 - 68.5
----------------------------
Leeds 64.5 - 65.5
Crystal Palace 63.5 - 65

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
That's some run in for Reading - Blackpool, West Ham , Leeds, Brighton, Southampton & Birmingham. And with West Ham faltering I reckon we should sneak in the second auto spot at a canter:whistle:

Looking at that I would suggest the play off spots are down to Reading results, they are going to have the biggest say in how the season pans out.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
The spread betting boys at Sporting have it like this after last night.

Those are lower than I would have expected but then they can factor in the barmy results without have to specify which ones they are. In effect it looks like they've taken about 3 points off everyone although it wouldn't have been done so randomly obviously.

They've still got it as razor tight though ... don't expect that will change much after Saturday, or indeed the remainder of the season unless one of the 6 gets consecutive blanks

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Those are lower than I would have expected but then they can factor in the barmy results without have to specify which ones they are. In effect it looks like they've taken about 3 points off everyone although it wouldn't have been done so randomly obviously.

They've still got it as razor tight though ... don't expect that will change much after Saturday, or indeed the remainder of the season unless one of the 6 gets consecutive blanks

Bugger it.

I thought you were going to send me down the pub.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Looking at that I would suggest the play off spots are down to Reading results, they are going to have the biggest say in how the season pans out.

They will have a big influence of course ... on the basis that we aren't going to make it up I want them to smash everyone bar us .............. I think.

....... on the other hand if they lose them all maybe we can catch them

scratchy2.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here