Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 from 6 still

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
or with W Ham stuttering and perhaps the Reading run coming to an end is there still 2nd to play for? I wouldn't write it off at all given the way this crazy season is going. Reading have got by far the most difficult run in and trying to predict any results is becoming insanely difficult.

It's so tight the predictor now has 1 point separating 4th to 9th. Bit worried about us getting all 3 from Forest now they had that barmy result but hopefully built in some insurance somewhere (Burnley and Boro games)

120320Footy.png

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A point at Forest is fine if we then beat Middlesbrough.

The chance of us realistically going up automatically is very slim. We'd have to win 7 or 8 of our last 8 games, beating both West Ham and Reading in the process, because I can't see both WH and Reading winning 4 or fewer from their last 8/9 games. Not impossible I guess but highly unlikely.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
You've got the 76 point figure spot on for getting in the playoffs I reckon. As you say its such an unpredictable league I have us down to get max points v boro, burnley and birmingham. I actually think if we need 9 points from the last 3 games then we'll get them so anything more than 6 points from the next 5 games will be a bonus

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Need to win all 8 now to get automatic promotion.

Not impossible as West Ham are wobbling, and Reading have that tricky run in.

3 points on Saturday would be immense.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Not impossible I guess but highly unlikely.

Yes it's a dream for sure ... what I'd really like is to drop one of the the 5 challengers but difficult to see who that's likely to be hence all ending up with just about same points

That's some run in for Reading - Blackpool, West Ham , Leeds, Brighton, Southampton & Birmingham. And with West Ham faltering I reckon we should sneak in the second auto spot at a canter:whistle:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I'll be happy with nine points from that run in... probably wont be enough but you never know.

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
Goal difference could come into it, and ours is not exactly great, though better than some.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I really can't seeing us making up 9 points on Reading AND 8 on West Ham in 8 games, however well we play.

Our best chance is to go into the play-offs in commanding form, with everyone else at a loss to know how to cope with Vicente.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I had the final play-off line at 75/76 points two games ago, but given recent results I'd say it's dropped down to more like 73/74 – a lot of crazy points dropped recently.

It's still just as closely fought, mind!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here