Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Brighton
Forest
Palace
------
Leicester
Bolton

It's easier to play catchup than hold the coveted positions. If Bolton do get in the top six, they too will wobble like everyone else has.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Gus says we need 3 wins - I can see us getting 2 (Blackpool, Wolves) and maybe a couple of draws from our away games but will that be enough - impossible to tell!!

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Bearing in mind Leicester and Bolton's fixtures I think we only need 6 pts for 6th.

5th is out of the question bearing in mind Forest have signed a pact with the devil for their luck.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Gus says we need 3 wins - I can see us getting 2 (Blackpool, Wolves) and maybe a couple of draws from our away games but will that be enough - impossible to tell!!

Middlesbrough form is awful so thats a good opportunity, we're good away so should be able to get something from Peterborough and Leeds will probably be safe and nothing to play for. all our remaining games are winnable, though i wouldnt bet on that happening.

we definatly have the better run in, Leicester and Bolton have to play top teams. Palace could spectacularly implode, couple of tricky games if Murray continues his dry patch (noted in the league show, no one else scores for them). Forest have Cardiff away and then Leicester last game, which could be a decider for them both.

all told we really are well placed. but we must start winning at home, if only to set the standard for the playoffs themselves.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Three from five? Talk about the bleedin' obvious! Personally I prefer something even more bleedin' obvious - win the next eight and we're in the Prem!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Goal difference could be crucial. We have double that of Forest or Bolton, we just need to grind out some wins (like Hull who've won 1-0 67 times this season) and we'll be fine.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
boro and leeds fans already calling for youth to be given a chance in last few games

And rightly so.... They have nothing more to play for....

I like the way posters deal with opinions that vary from their own as negative.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here