Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 cheers for Safeway!

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Haven't got MSN... it fecks around with my computer... or maybe I'm just too shit to work it properly. Get loads of spam and the like.

Just been to sleep for the last 3 hours... my sleeping pattern is going to be screwed for the next few days!

Hope they managed to clean my tea bag off your ceiling :dunce:

Looks like you enjoyed the Event Wilts mate. Unforunately that girl Berkshire spent most of the night with was a classic example of some of the less desirable women it has to offer :lolol: (although she was very busty!)

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Ah no, Danny... if you'd seen the skinhead birds hand-in-hand with their dungaree-wearing special-friends down by our hotel, there's plenty of birds about that were no oil paintings.

The muff in Brighton is generally well good though :clap2:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Oh yeah Berks. Cheers for breakfast. Legend. Wilts too. How many drinks did you buy me?!?

Next time I'll pay you back.. Honest. :smokin:

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Turkey said:
Oh yeah Berks. Cheers for breakfast. Legend. Wilts too. How many drinks did you buy me?!?

Next time I'll pay you back.. Honest. :smokin:

Not a clue... my wallet was empty, but then nothing new there. Can't remember at all!!! :drink:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I think you bought me 2 or 3 and then I gave you a fiver for one each. Urgh I dunno!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here