Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3-1 flattered them.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Not sure that it was a penalty to be honest. I think we looked good, a decent performance from everyone and we deserved a draw! Perhaps having the players and money that Reading do just showed towards the end, but 3-1? Don't think they were that dominant! Elphick looks very very promising - one to watch this year I think.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I agree about Elphick he looked good, a few mistakes but thats to be expected, with Hinshelwood, Butters and Lynch we've got some great options at CB this season it seems.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Oh my God. How embarrassing:blush:

Left about 2 mins before the end, got home and told Mrs P we lost 2-1. I'm ovbiously a bad fan:down:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I think untill we made all the changes we were the better side, slightly. I thaught FDM made a couple of good saves, and so did Gay. Agree that Elphik looked good aswell!

Im not sure where the bigger cheer would have come from if Bas had scored though!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
players that shone for the Albion: Elphick, Revell, Forster, Kuipers.

Thought Butters had a bit of a mare and yes, it was never a penalty.

Most embarrassing moment: Dick Knight's speech.

Won't somebody think of the children........

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Albion game was DIRE. Did we have a shot on target?
Legends game was brilliant.
Quite enjoyed the Reading fans Savage banter though

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
3-1 certainly flattered Leroy Lita. Boy's a class act AT THIS LEVEL for sure, but he rarely got past Tank, certainly not in the first half at least. Softest hat-trick he'll ever score. Still, one for the Fantasy Football X1 methinks

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Wasn't Lita non-league a couple of seasons ago?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

:lol: it was like a bad wedding speech...! a stream of non-sequiturs as he remembered things that he had planned to say...

"Go and get a cup of tea Kerry....!"

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

It's the fact that doesn't lie. DK seemed to burble on about nothing in particular for most of half-time, and his 'Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children' thing was unintentionally comical. Bless :lol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Oh my God. How embarrassing:blush:

Left about 2 mins before the end, got home and told Mrs P we lost 2-1. I'm ovbiously a bad fan:down:

Still, look on the bright side tho eh? If you'd left two minutes earlier, you'd have told Mrs P we held them to a 1-1 draw :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here