Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2nd npower test Lords 16th-21st july

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
53-2 Hussey and Katich are set fair... England look resigned to toiling through a long and painful spell in the field. :nono:
I can see them both scoring a century here and taking the game well out of England's reach.

Bad luck England. :nono:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
makes me laugh. Two top order batsmen get themselves in and everyone is ready to top themselves again. This morning they were going to be all out for 50 when ponting went. thats f***ing cricket.

That said, I think Simster has called it right again.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Jason Gillespie is BRILLIANT on TMS.

I agree, very funny, notwithstanding his tendency to start every sentence with "ah look".

To be fair, nearly all the Australian ex-Test players they've had on TMS over the first two tests have been articulate and generally entertaining. Adam Gilchrist is on at the moment and comes across like a really nice bloke. It's a bit different to listening to footballers interviewed on the radio isn't it? A footballer announces he's once read a book and everyone's queuing up to brand him as an intellectual, whereas most of the cricketers have actually sounded fairly intelligent, without resorting to cliches and "you know" every other word.

The only one who's playing his usual wind-up merchant role is Warne.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
A desperate last throw of the dice from Strauss before the game gets out of England's reach... Flintoff on again after tea, to flog his creaking body further into the ground. :nono:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Katich out, and everything is alright in the world again :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Very fortunate, yes.

That should concentrate Aussie minds. No more wickets for England until after lunch tomorrow Is suspect. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here