Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

28 Weeks Later

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Saw it last night and wasn't expecting quite such a gorefest but it was quite amusing. They did slightly milk the whole "empty London" thing by continously showing shots of what it would look like with no one there. It's one of those films that is probably far better to see in the cinema.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I saw it as well last night with some twat.....

I liked it and not having seen the first one was worried that I may have missed out on some things but this was not a problem.

It was a good film and just about the right lengh, which given some of the films i have seen in the past year is a big plus in my view.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Normal Rob said:
thanks dwayne - i was waiting for your opinion. It's always wrong so now i know that i should see it.

:lolol:

It was such an in-depth and well thought out opinion too.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I wasn't overly impressed, the plot was fairly nonexistant and whilst some of the killing scenes (such as the helicopter one) were cool, some of the violence was pretty gratuitous like the eye-gouging bit - that wasn't very nice. And the Americans are ****s.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
looking forward to seeing it and the sequels
28 months later
28 years later
28 decades later
28 centuries later
ect
ect
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
glasfryn said:
looking forward to seeing it and the sequels
28 months later
28 years later
28 decades later
28 centuries later
ect
ect
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Joking aside i do believe that 28 months later will complete the series (or trilogy as it will be)

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Normal Rob said:
Joking aside i do believe that 28 months later will complete the series (or trilogy as it will be)

Yeah definately. It was soooooo left for another one. 28 weeks later after it's spread all over the world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here