Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

26/06/2010

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I struggle to watch a WHOLE Grand Prix.

I watch the start, mainly in the hope of seeing a crash.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yawn. Why do people who dislike F1 have to tell us all they think its boring? This argument has taken place so many times, millions of people worldwide like it, and many people on this forum do, you don't. No big deal so why make an argument about it? :shrug:

Because I can't understand why they aren't doing everything they can to make it more like Mario Kart. :rave:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Isn't this a discussion board?

There is nothing to discuss or argue though. Whatever you say or do isn't going to change mine or anyone else's who likes F1 opinion. Much like we can't change yours so what is the point? There isn't one.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
There is nothing to discuss or argue though. Whatever you say or do isn't going to change mine or anyone else's who likes F1 opinion. Much like we can't change yours so what is the point? There isn't one.

We might as well close NSC right now then. Without disagreement, there is no discussion, on anything, ever. Pointless. It's all a laugh anyway;

Apple v Microsoft
Xbox v PS3
Honey Badger v The World

All a laugh, innit.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
F1 is wank. I agree with Mellotron, have moustached Italians and Mushrooms racing round crashing into each other after slipping on bananas and shit. Would be far better than a load of blokes in cars going round a circuit :yawn:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
MMMmmm £120k a week footballers who often can't trap or control a ball and who virtually all come across as unpleasant people or the men with brains who drive cars fast? Just a bit more thrilling than most of what I've seen on the football pitches of S Africa so far.

Thats ok I support the ALBION I can guarantee that whilst many of our players do struggle to trap a ball they are NOT paid £120k a week.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I'm not gonna try and convert anyone to F1, you either like it or you don't. In the same way as I think cricket is a totally wank game most on here love it, you'll never convince me it's anything but zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, especially 5 day tests.

I agree about the cricket. But try limited overs. All decided in a day so its literally whack it and run (as it should be)...

Now what are F1 doing to make it more exciting!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
F1 is wank. I agree with Mellotron, have moustached Italians and Mushrooms racing round crashing into each other after slipping on bananas and shit. Would be far better than a load of blokes in cars going round a circuit :yawn:

Are you 12 ? :lolol:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Thats ok I support the ALBION I can guarantee that whilst many of our players do struggle to trap a ball they are NOT paid £120k a week.

Now if it was watch the Albion or watch F1 I'd watch the Albion but the disagreement was watch England or the F1 and those unlikeable thugs do get paid in excess of 120k and have not shown too much ability so far.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
Now if it was watch the Albion or watch F1 I'd watch the Albion but the disagreement was watch England or the F1 and those unlikeable thugs do get paid in excess of 120k and have not shown too much ability so far.

Not too disimiliar from that party boy Jenson Button then.

Oct 25, 2003
F1 certainly needs more OBSTACLES

maybe a mega JUMP in which the driver has to navigate himself through floating hoops to gain bonus points

or oil slicks of something?

i dunno, just an idea

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Who won because he had the best car by miles....:wave:

No he won because he deserved to and he's doing better than any of you knockers thought he would this year as well. Hamilton is not pissing all over him as most of you said he would. One has brains, a smooth driving style and tactical awareness, the other is a seat of the pants red mist racer who on his day is the most exciting driver for years but is a bit gormless on the tactics and knowing when to hold back.. It's gonna go to the wire imo.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
No he won because he deserved to and he's doing better than any of you knockers thought he would this year as well. Hamilton is not pissing all over him as most of you said he would. One has brains, a smooth driving style and tactical awareness, the other is a seat of the pants red mist racer who on his day is the most exciting driver for years. It's gonna go to the wire imo.

I was fishing but I do think the championship was very poor last year considering one car was about 10 hours quicker than the rest. As for Hamilton being gormless and not knowing when to hold back...:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Hamilton > Button - Fact. I guarantee this will be proven come the end of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here