Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

23 quid for a restricted view ticket!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
That'll teach me from waiting til the last minute!!
:albion1:

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I thought I read somewhere that these restricted view seats were £8 cheaper. £23 seems a bit much if you genuinely can't see the other goal!
I guess if most people are standing, you could just move a few rows forward

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I feel sorry for all the people turning up late on Saturday as they'll end up in the restricted view seats :lol:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Better get an earlier train to stake out my unrestricted seat then.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
The only people in the restricted view seats will be those that turn up dead on kick off. Anyone with a restricted view ticket will just sit somewhere else, thats how it always has, and always will work, same when people are given a seat at the front and want to stand.
Just get there at least 10 minutes early.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
The only people in the restricted view seats will be those that turn up dead on kick off. Anyone with a restricted view ticket will just sit somewhere else, thats how it always has, and always will work, same when people are given a seat at the front and want to stand.
Just get there at least 10 minutes early.

If someone with a restricted view ticket is sitting in my unrestricted seat they won't be there for long.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
If someone with a restricted view ticket is sitting in my unrestricted seat they won't be there for long.

Same here, but its going to happen somewhere along the line, even if it means those with restricted view seats are stood in the stairways, or by having 2 people to one seat. I cant see anyone actually obiding by a restricted view seat.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007

Will the same go for those with unrestricted seat tickets who sit in your unrestricted view seat, or is it only people with restricted view tickets who cannot sit in your unrestricted view seat?

Just checking like (and if the latter can I have your seat number as I'm likely to be late?)!

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Will the same go for those with unrestricted seat tickets who sit in your unrestricted view seat, or is it only people with restricted view tickets who cannot sit in your unrestricted view seat?

Just checking like (and if the latter can I have your seat number as I'm likely to be late?)!

To clarify: I want to sit in my seat.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Whether we win, draw or lose, NSC is going to be interesting reading on Saturday evening with the "I couldn't see because everyone was standing up" and "somebody was stood where I was meant to stand" and "why don't fans sit down" threads.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Don't worry about it mate. Just get there early, sit six rows back, directly behind the goal, and tell anyone who asks you to move, to 'f*** off'.

Seems to be the done thing.

This is the simple solution.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I shall sit in my seat, you can't.

We might be able to both squeeze on as I have been watching my weight of late (and I will throw in a half time Pukka pie).

Can even watch our seat while you go for a half time pee!

Deal?

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Don't worry about it mate. Just get there early, sit six rows back, directly behind the goal, and tell anyone who asks you to move, to 'f*** off'.

Seems to be the done thing.

If you're in my seat, and you tell me to f*** off, I'll make sure you have a permanent 'restricted view'.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Isn't the 'restricted view' just the seats behind-ish this pillar...

thevalleysouthstand.jpg

Annoying, but not the end of the world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here