Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

22+ killed at World Cup Qualifier

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
The match still went ahead, and Didier Drogba starred in a 5-0 win. Reminiscent of Heysel on both counts.

Spot on Notts - the Heysel game was also a World Cup qualifier, the result also 5-0 (I even think a young Didier Drogba was on the bench for Liverpool if memory serves).

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
"Both counts" refers to the first two sentences. More knowledgeable readers will know I am refering to "collapsing wall" and "match still went ahead".

Good work Notts, I had no idea you were actually referring to the 'collapsing wall' and 'match going ahead' in spite of aforementioned wall collapse.

:blush:

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
So if it's that obvious, why make an issue out of it?

I could ask you the same thing you cheeky young scamp! We're all football fans and perfectly capable of reading bbc.co.uk or sportinglife.com without having it replicated on here. Now up to bed with you!

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Oh, so people can't comment on a breaking football story and post a link to it. You are beginning to make yourself look a prat on this thread.

With a username like mine I think that's a given don't you? At what point did you think any of my posts were serious ones? Take me seriously at your peril Notts.

:falmer:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
In Malawi life is cheap but Chelsea could'nt release Drogba for a reshcedule.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here