Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

22/06 - 3pm - ((Mexico vs Uruguay) vs (France vs South Africa)) - *Official Thread*

Which game will you be watching?

• Mexico vs Uruquay

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • France vs South Africa

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Both

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bigtk

Nov 20, 2005
Happy that France are down to 10 men but I feel for Gourcoff, who apparently is a self proclaimed geek and is the main victim of bullying in the French camp.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
I hate the French, i just wish we hadn't been such soccerflids in this tournament ourselves so that i could safely laugh away at the surrender monkeys! As it is i'm sitting here thinking i daren't laugh to loud or i'll curse us for tomorrow!

And on the point of the red card... absolute crock of shite. Biggest problem with refs revolves around decisions like that, if you haven't played the game you'll see an elbow, if you have you'll see an accidental clash involving 2 players going for the ball. Not even a yellow for me...

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Happy that France are down to 10 men but I feel for Gourcoff, who apparently is a self proclaimed geek and is the main victim of bullying in the French camp.

He is proper shit though isn't he? Thats a much better reason to bully someone for me! He was shooting on sight in their first game and i'm pretty sure they all went out for throw-ins!

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I hate the French, i just wish we hadn't been such soccerflids in this tournament ourselves so that i could safely laugh away at the surrender monkeys! As it is i'm sitting here thinking i daren't laugh to loud or i'll curse us for tomorrow!

And on the point of the red card... absolute crock of shite. Biggest problem with refs revolves around decisions like that, if you haven't played the game you'll see an elbow, if you have you'll see an accidental clash involving 2 players going for the ball. Not even a yellow for me...

I sse where you're coming from but that was, at best, reckless - Not a clever challenge. I actually think one of the big problems in the English game is our Sunday leage style 'I got the ball' approach when also kneecapping someone, if you catch my drift.

Bigtk

Nov 20, 2005
He is proper shit though isn't he? Thats a much better reason to bully someone for me! He was shooting on sight in their first game and i'm pretty sure they all went out for throw-ins!

True :lolol:

Just would have prefered it if it was Ribery sent off since he is apparently a massive dickhead.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
They need to improve their GD by about another 4... Can't see them winning 6-0, or Mexico losing by loads. But you never know!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here