Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

21st December 2012

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
According to the ringleader and gerbil we are all going to die because 4 religions predicted this date will be the end of the world ?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Last edited:

Oct 25, 2003
the olympics are going to be a fairly sombre affair then

"and bolt wins gold again..........but what's the point? bolt, his competitors, me, you watching at home, everyone not bothering and everyone in the stadium are going to be dead within months"

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Just like we were all supposed to be dead at the millennium and countless other times. :rolleyes:

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
According to the ringleader and gerbil we are all going to die because 4 religions predicted this date will be the end of the world ?

Thats not strickly true though.

What they have done is got two civilisations, The Mayan and The Sumerians. The Mayan calender end on the 20/12/2012. Although some say this is true early or that it has past already. Truth is, we just don't know. The idea because the Mayan calender ends of the 21/12/2012 does not mean the end of the world. It is, pretty amasing that a civilisation could predict the end of the world, but not of their own civilisation.

The Sumerians, well, there religion was that there is a planet called "Nibiru" or the modern name of "Planet X". This is a planet that is massive and will hit us in 2012. Aparnetly. This is only 3 years away and planet X is bigger than Jupiter and I can see Jupiter with my own eyes at night. There must be millions of amiture astonermers who look into the sky at night, I think they would have found it by now. Although, we are finding new plantry bodies in our own solar system all the time.

In conclution, no the world wont end on 12/20/2012. But if you resurch Mayan religion you will know they beleive every 3600 year humanity has an awakening. 3600 is the end of thier calender and falls, suposidly, on 12/20/2012.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
How bloody annoying, we wait over ten years for a new stadium and some ARSE of an asteroid comes along and vaporizes it within a year or so of opening :angry:

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
lol I know the Republicans in America hate obama and clinton but it still makes me laugh when they are portrayed as the anti-christ! Teeny weeny bit over the top me thinks, but hey the whole video wasn't exactly based on much fact!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Thats not strickly true though.

What they have done is got two civilisations, The Mayan and The Sumerians. The Mayan calender end on the 20/12/2012. Although some say this is true early or that it has past already. Truth is, we just don't know. The idea because the Mayan calender ends of the 21/12/2012 does not mean the end of the world. It is, pretty amasing that a civilisation could predict the end of the world, but not of their own civilisation.

It's a bit of a huge assumption though isn't it? What the braindead nutters are saying is: The Mayan calander ends - therefore the world will end. It's a bit like me saying: John Sullivan's name was removed from the Brighton - therefore he's dead.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Don't do your Christmas shopping early that year, folks.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
It's a bit of a huge assumption though isn't it? What the braindead nutters are saying is: The Mayan calander ends - therefore the world will end. It's a bit like me saying: John Sullivan's name was removed from the Brighton - therefore he's dead.

Sorry. I said its "pretty amasing that they could predict the end of the world but not there own civilisation" but it was not ment to read like wow that brill cos they did it.

I ment its amasing as in why could they see the end for us all but not for themseves. As in, its aload of bollox.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here