NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Update coming on Georgia on CNN.

Georgia is within 18k votes

96 %

Apologies I read it wrong before.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Out of the frying pan and into the fire. This man has so much baggage in his life, that has been swept under the carpet, that the press are going to have a field day. The real fun will begin if Kamala Harris takes over. Bumpy times ahead.

This man has already been in the White House as Vice President to Obama. Did the press have a field day then?

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Update coming on Georgia on CNN.

Georgia is within 18k votes

96 %

Apologies I read it wrong before.

Georgia is looking increasingly positive for Biden, but I don't know where the remaining votes are coming from. Patterns could change eg if there are a lot of military mail-ins still to count?

I had assumed north carolina was out of reach for Biden, but increasingy it looks like it may get much closer than expected.

Conversely, I can only assume that there is something about the remaining Arizona votes that the experts know about and I don't, because they seem fairly certain its Biden's, but it looks like it could easily go either way to me and given recent patterns could fall to Trump. He needs them to keep counting!

Watching the Trumpers trying to work out what they should be chanting now is amusing. The way this has panned out is making their pre-laid plan to challenge any count beyond election day look a bit silly. They are doing it anyway.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
This man has already been in the White House as Vice President to Obama. Did the press have a field day then?

Were there many sites like Guido Fawks or Brietbart which post unsubstantiated far right clickbait nonsense around during 2008-16?

You'd imagine any shit they have (or have made up) so far will have already been flung, and it doesn't really seem to have stuck.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Theory by Alistair Campbelll that Trump is whipping his cult into a frenzy knowing that they will cause mayhem in blind belief that the election is rigged, and that he'll use his continuing influence/control over the MAGAts as a bargaining chip to get a pre-emptive pardon from Biden for the tax evasion and all other crimes that could see him locked up once he's no longer POTUS.

loving the overthink on this, he's simply a bad loser. he probably doesnt think he's done anything that warrants a pardon anyway. if he was planning for a pardon the best strategy would be to bow out gracefully, antogonising everyone wont help.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Out of the frying pan and into the fire. This man has so much baggage in his life, that has been swept under the carpet, that the press are going to have a field day. The real fun will begin if Kamala Harris takes over. Bumpy times ahead.

Well there's a surprise. [MENTION=17103]Mo Gosfield[/MENTION] goes the whole hog, supporting Brexit, Johnson AND Trump.

Or is he now going to lie about that as well :lolol:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

If the best they can come up with is a very sketchy allegation relating to his son - not Joe Biden himself, but his son - sending a couple of laptops for repair to a shop 3000 miles from his home, then I think it's fair to say that the scandal barrel has been scraped.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Were there many sites like Guido Fawks or Brietbart which post unsubstantiated far right clickbait nonsense around during 2008-16?

You'd imagine any shit they have (or have made up) so far will have already been flung, and it doesn't really seem to have stuck.

Guido Fawkes, I think, has been around since before then. Don't know about when Brietbart came onto the scene, but the interest in the 'alt-right' really began to emerge around 2010.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well there's a surprise. [MENTION=17103]Mo Gosfield[/MENTION] goes the whole hog, supporting Brexit, Johnson AND Trump.

Or is he now going to lie about that as well :lolol:

With a gratuitous reference to a black woman, thrown in.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Don't the US have some kind of Electoral Commission with the power to get Trump to STFU? It's so dangerous for democracy all this subversive de-stabilising crap he keeps coming out with

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Guido Fawkes, I think, has been around since before then. Don't know about when Brietbart came onto the scene, but the interest in the 'alt-right' really began to emerge around 2010.

Fawkes was definitely around for the MPs expenses fracas, which was 2009-ish

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I can't watch Farage at the best of times but its even more difficult to watch him trying to talk whilst choking on Trump's flaccid lovechild bazooka.

Get rich quick schemes, appearing at Trump rallies, the Nige is skint.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
With 96% of Georgia counted Biden needs around 62% of the remaining ballots to be in his favour to take the State (currently trailing by 18,000). Does seem a lot of the outstanding ballots are in democrat areas, not sure if these are postal or not

Next update around 3.30pm UK time, could be a pivotal moment in the election

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
With 96% of Georgia counted Biden needs around 62% of the remaining ballots to be in his favour to take the State (currently trailing by 18,000). Does seem a lot of the outstanding ballots are in democrat areas, not sure if these are postal or not

Next update around 3.30pm UK time, could be a pivotal moment in the election

In most cases states have counted same-day votes first and are now working through postal votes. On Betfair, Biden is now around 1/2 to win Georgia - the price has been gently improving hour-by-hour.

He's also 1/5 to win in Pennsylvania, 1/5 to win in Nevada and 1/3 to win in Arizona.

Meanwhile in the Trumpland version of democracy:

Arizona, Nevada: "Keep counting!"
Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania: "Stop counting!"
Michigan, Wisconsin: "Count again!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here