• Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If the big fat back to front isn't in Rikers by March there's no justice in the world. The big choice will be whether to shut him in with the nonces, the black gang-bangers or the Latinos.

Latinos for sure. I imagine there's a few that would like to have a word with the racist gonk.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Do you really believe he can straighten out a split country?

Look at us, Starmer and co have done nothing else than divide the country with trying to stop the democratic vote of Brexit. He stirred the activist above and beyond, because he didn't like it up him, a man who will go on to fail again when the Corbynites turf him out.

It is so clearly going to get very messy in USA on a different level to here.

What a world we live in.

Hand holding. https://www.msnbc.com/the-week/watc...den-campaign-together-in-michigan-95092293638

77 to start his presidency is leaving in it his twilight surely?

Trump may not be far behind him in age but one thing Trump does beat SLOW JOE on, is amazing energy and he is scared of no one.

I can see SLOW JOE tweeting Kim Jong-Un now.

This could spell disaster for the western world as we know it.
You've outlined how bad you think Biden is/will be. And yet Trumpo got beaten by him - by a margin that could be similar to what his over Clinton. How shite does that make HIM? [emoji51][emoji51]

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Nah. Big Muslim muscle men with massive hamptons.

Maybe rotate him? Nonces on Monday, black gangs Tuesday, Latinos Wednesday and Thursday and these guys Friday and Saturday. On Sunday he gets to look at Melania mouthing "you're a ***t" and doing that little finger wiggle that indicates a small winky through a reinforced window?

D

Deleted member 2719

He is not a ****. Why should he talk to a Boris, a man who spent a great deal of time trying to give trump a blowjob. Boris’s back up plan for no deal was a trade deal with the US. That isn’t going to happen. He has no ****ing choice. The fact that he even thought of trusting trump is a sign of biblically bad judgement.

The fact that he suddenly starting talking trade deals on Tuesday should give you an insight to his lack of forethought.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any President that slags off one of their counterparts biggest allies, is a c***

I see him as the man that lives across the street, mows his front lawn 3 times a day and just when his neighbour turns his back, he squeezes through the hedge and spray weedol all over his lawn. Yes he is a C*** alright.

I bet Smarmer will soon be noshing him off very soon, it's in the job description of a democrat apparently.

Good, we can look forward to your posts on here pointing out his weaknesses and why you dislike him.

How?

Oh you mean PHYSICALLY. This isn't World's Strongest Man you know.

About as far away from the US as you.

I won't be spending too much time this thread, as I would rather talk about our own country.

Have you put your pants on yet?

I am hoping you have a dry night.:kiss:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Screenshot_2020-11-07T19-31-14.971Z.png

D

Deleted member 2719

You've outlined how bad you think Biden is/will be. And yet Trumpo got beaten by him - by a margin that could be similar to what his over Clinton. How shite does that make HIM? [emoji51][emoji51]

Lets face it Trump pushed it to hard in recent months, it was always going one way. He crossed the line more than once, wind it back a few months and he would have turned SLOW JOE over.

I have my Pringles ready for the legal battle, should I get some popcorn too???

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
America’s Alt Right, the usual suspects of climate change deniers, unrestrained gun ownership, Nazis, have a lot of wealthy backers. The Trump’s reportedly plan to set up a TV station to counter the too liberal [emoji38]ol: Fox News, marxist CNN and the despicable three main TV channels.

There’s already the hate filled One America News Network, promoters of all things Trump and right wing conspiracy theories.

The Trump’s will attempt to ride on their core support and not to fade away.
If my teenage kids - and their mates - are anything to go by, the traditional TV model is a busted flush. So, in that case, perfect fodder for yet another failed Trump venture.

On another subject, did anyone see the Twitter comment by the supposed Albion fan in the US who was so outraged by the result he was moving to Mexico? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Any President that slags off one of their counterparts biggest allies, is a c***

I see him as the man that lives across the street, mows his front lawn 3 times a day and just when his neighbour turns his back, he squeezes through the hedge and spray weedol all over his lawn. Yes he is a C*** alright.

I bet Smarmer will soon be noshing him off very soon, it's in the job description of a democrat apparently.

I won't be spending too much time this thread, as I would rather talk about our own country.

I am hoping you have a dry night.:kiss:

Of course. Just like [MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION] you couldn't give a shiny shite.

*looks down a few posts*

*nods*

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
RED WAVE coming.
This is far from over, Orange Racist bungle**** has his legal team ready to expose everything.

7307EE22-C594-4DAE-BAD2-C4C2A18585C8.png

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

I won't be spending too much time this thread,
as I would rather talk about our own country.

I am hoping you have a dry night
.:kiss:

Bi den.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
very pleased that the world is shot of the racist man child

he'll soon be consigned to the history books filed under "wtf happened there?"

enjoying a pint of the black stuff to celebrate

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Has anyone seen [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] recently?

Funny enough I was just looking at his recent post history on this thread trying to pull out a nice one to quote, but there's too many to choose from.
I do hope he's ok.

We could do Spence Bingo for words included in his next post.

Stop the count
Fraud
Stolen
Corruption

They're my picks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here