Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2012 Olympic Games Ticket interest registration site opens!

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Haven't seen this featured yet, so I thought I'd give it a mention.

The website to register your interest for tickets to the London 2012 Olympic games opened yesterday:-

London 2012 Tickets Interest Website

More chance than getting world cup tickets :lol:

Like to see some Athletics, and swimming myself.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Registered my interest yesterday!

Also, women's rugby world cup tickets are on sale... but why would I want to see butch women play rugby I hear you ask... well, if you attend a women's rugby world cup game, you get priority for the actual Rugby World Cup when it comes to England in 2015.

dingobruce

Oct 21, 2009
SE4 9UL
xin_5820805022111046451520.jpg

:)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Is this not just a ruse to bombard those who register with junk email for the next year before the ACTUAL ticket prices are set?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I've signed myself up for everything.

:yahoo:

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
Apparently the tickets to the opening ceremony are going to be priced ridiculously high, like £500-1000 a ticket. Actually think that is a good thing as it should disaude touts (i know its illegal but that won't stop them) but for the life of me I can't think why people would really want to pay that much for it when you get to see no sport whatsoever!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Apparently the tickets to the opening ceremony are going to be priced ridiculously high, like £500-1000 a ticket. Actually think that is a good thing as it should disaude touts (i know its illegal but that won't stop them) but for the life of me I can't think why people would really want to pay that much for it when you get to see no sport whatsoever!

Some will be but part of the winning bid was affordable tickets.

Personally ticked everything including paralympics, what other chance are you going to have to say you were at the Olympics in your own country

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
as a London resident i'm already paying for the Olypmics, yet get no priority or discount. im not registering on principle.

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
Some will be but part of the winning bid was affordable tickets.

Personally ticked everything including paralympics, what other chance are you going to have to say you were at the Olympics in your own country

I think they will abide by that, but thats going to be based on popularity rather than an even distribution. No chance of people getting tickets for the 100m final for £10.

I ticked most but thinking about targetting the Handball as it looks pretty fast and exciting.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Ticked athletics, rowing, shooting, equestrian and swimming.
Athletics and swimming in Paraolympics.

Main aims are to see something in the shooting and equestrian (cross country part of the 3 day event), but really want to see something in the main stadium as well.

Didn't tick Beach Vollyball. It would just be my luck I'd only get mens tickets:down:.
Plus, on TV theres always pause, rewind and slow-mo!:thumbsup:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I'd love to see some of the cycling but given that the families all get tickets, there'll probably be nout left for the general public in the velodrome.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Wouldn't mind tickets for Athletics, Cycling and the Opening Ceremony!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here