Surrey
Thankfully I don not look like him..

...but will probably get injured at some point :-(
Actually, you're a goalkeeper anyway:

images

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Without wishing to sound rude, am I ever going to get a reply to my question about whether the REMF side want a friendly again this year or not?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Hinckley-Smith and Teague?? How the f*ck did they make the team? Good players though, old team mates of mine and now Albion coaches.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
not being funny BUT four ex pro's....?

not exactly a fans game is it?

has anyone agreed this with Kev?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
not being funny BUT four ex pro's....?

not exactly a fans game is it?

has anyone agreed this with Kev?

Dave with this being the 10th game we decided to relax the rules. For the first 9 games we had 2 ex pro's but to raise interest and potential income we will not turn down the offer of Leon Knight or hopefully Gus Poyet as I am sure they will bring more people in at the gate. Also 4 out of 22 is still very much the minority. Still whatever we do there will always be someone who is not happy.

Last edited:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Also surely Ricky Marlowe's age means he's not exactly a 'ringer'. He must be, what, nearly 60? I'm sure a lot of fit twenty-somethings will fancy themselves against him as opposed to someone who's just retired, even if he did use to be a pro.

And you're right about the interest. I've spoken to a few people who said they'll probably go if it means the chance of seeing Poyet or Leon Knight.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Dave with this being the 10th game we decided to relax the rules. For the first 9 games we had 2 ex pro's but to raise interest and potential income we will not turn down the offer of Leon Knight or hopefully Gus Poyet as I am sure they will bring more people in at the gate. Also 4 out of 22 is still very much the minority. Still whatever we do there will always be someone who is not happy.

I am not saying I am not happy, what I am saying is Kev ok with this as he will obviously be bringing his palace "fans" team to play

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
I am not saying I am not happy, what I am saying is Kev ok with this as he will obviously be bringing his palace "fans" team to play

We will have just fans as two knock backs so far but will try me best. 4 ex pros seems a bit much but if it makes ££££'s then im all for it.

How many of the REMF squad 2011 (auction places) have played before? Hope it is not a team made up of people that havent played before if it is going to be extra special this year.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am working on a CPFC " celeb ".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here