West Stand Lower
Bolton are determinded to keep their 'worst kit in the Premier League' title:

(picture is leaked, hence poor quality)

Boltonleaked.jpg

That is awful

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Marseille :bowdown: Massive difference between the quality of Brizzle City's adidas kit to this; they just don't care about the smaller clubs.

More to the point, they don't have anything to do with the smaller clubs. As previously stated, adidas will deal personally with clubs like Marseilles and tailor make the kit for them. Clubs like Swindon and Bristol City source their kit through an independent distribution company that flogs adidas's catalogue range to whoever wants it, taking in return a percentage of sales and rights to online marketing.

Oct 25, 2003
1. how on earth do bolton continuosly manage to f*** up what should be a simple contept (white shirt, blue shorts)?!
2.barcelona have plenty of good looking players, why on EARTH would they get puyol to model their kit?!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I'm getting impatient waiting for our new kit now. I'm literally checking the website every day. I guess it will come whenever the club move our website the the new branding.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
1. how on earth do bolton continuosly manage to f*** up what should be a simple contept (white shirt, blue shorts)?!
2.barcelona have plenty of good looking players, why on EARTH would they get puyol to model their kit?!

1) No idea, but they do seem to be very consistent at it.

2) I guess it's because he's the captain.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Hibs using the template Tottenham used this season
Hibernian_11_12_Puma_Home_2.jpg

Rennes modelled by their new signing
Rennes_11_12_puma_home_1.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here