Colossal Squid vs Hippo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
How the f*** is a Hippo winning?

A colossal squid could swallow one whole. FACT.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Oh look at me, a big scary Hippo. I don't brush my teeth cos Yellow teeth are scary innit. I eat small plastic balls and then people eat me for my DELIGHTFUL hazelnut insides. I'm well tough.
:gay:
ferrero_kinder_happy_hippo.jpg

51SPIu7M2SL._SL500_.jpg

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
This is like the PDC darts, the Hippo is Phil Taylor, there is only one winner for the whole thing.

back to reality

will we stay up?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Hippo for me. We just don't know enough about the colossal squid and what we do know is that he's prey for sperm whales and ''Many other animals also feed on this squid, including the beaked whales (such as the bottlenose whales), pilot whale, southern elephant seal, Patagonian toothfish, Pacific sleeper shark, and albatross (e.g., the Wandering and Sooty albatrosses). However, beaks from mature adults have only been recovered from those animals large enough to take such prey (i.e., the sperm whale and Pacific sleeper shark), while the remaining predators are limited to eating juveniles or young adults''

Basically the only thing stopping it from being the whipping boy of the sea is that it swims really deep down and it's size.

The hippo on the other hand is just plain hard.

Oct 25, 2003
i have a certain admiration for any creature that kills just for the sake of it

the hippo has no real reason to kill anything, it just does it.......it has a rush of blood to the head and it's game over

don't believe all this anti-hippo dirty propaganda

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
if the hippo was called the COLOSSAL hippo then it would have my vote - but much like voting for a labour government, i am being swayed by words that will no doubt prove to mean NOTHING, and as such have to go for the colossal squid

Oct 25, 2003
polls closed

hippo wins with 56 votes

that is the SAVAGE 16 round complete, EVIL 8 round will commence shortly.......there are some HUMDINGERS coming up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here