Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2010 World's Hardest Creature, First Round, Group H

Group H

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oct 25, 2003
The Human Killer, aka the Hippo is seen by many as the natural successor to the Polar Bear and is not dissapointing. The Destroyer of Wings looks set to join him

voting is going to end today, i'd imagine that most people who want to vote already have, and then we can move on the the "SWEET SIXTEEN KNOCK-OUT-O-RAMA"

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Why on EARTH is the black mamba struggling so badly.

That this is all over southern Africa, and will paralyse you with it's bite. Death is slow and painful.

That said, I voted hippo. The hardest PIG in the world.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

That this is all over southern Africa, and will paralyse you with it's bite. Death is slow and painful.

That said, I voted hippo. The hardest PIG in the world.

Not the HARDEST though, most deadly of the poll, perhaps but not the TOUGHEST.:thumbsup:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
A very very tough group.But going back to personal fear it has to be the spider.

I would feel confident that I would know in advance if the hippo was pissed off,and would retreat accordingly. Piranhas are crap on their own.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
You've got to have ultimate respect for a spider that eats birds. Hippo is a big bully, the spider knows no fear.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I really like the look of that Octopus. How big is it? Could I get one in a tank in my flat?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham

And they are one of very few snakes that will chase you AND they grow up to 3m long AND can lift 2/3rds of their body off the ground to bite you on the head when you are standing up.

Vote Mamba, I say.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
blue ringed occy are only tiny...... @ 150 mm across , if they bite you ,you are FUCT

Wickerd, so I could easily have one as a pet. Just have to remember not to get it out and give it a cuddle.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Jacques Cousteau once said that Hippos worried him more than crocodiles whilst diving.

He may be French but he's not wrong on this one......

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
And they are one of very few snakes that will chase you AND they grow up to 3m long AND can lift 2/3rds of their body off the ground to bite you on the head when you are standing up.

Vote Mamba, I say.
I hold YOU responsible for the black mamba's early exit. This is information you should have been peddling HOURS ago. :nono:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
A cat can kill a bird, wooooo how hard is a cat? I think people where scared when they saw the name spider... Think people think

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I went with HIPPO and it deserves to qualify in what is a SHIT group, but the fact that the black mamba has more or less been ignored by the electorate is simply WRONG.

Sadly it's not the first time and nor will it be the last that a clearly deserving species will be knocked out by lesser opponents. If people aren't prepared to fight the corner of a species no matter how hard that species is, then it'll struggle to qualify against weaker species with a better pr department. Perhaps it's not fair but then nature-red in tooth and claw(to paraphrase)-is not fair either.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I hold YOU responsible for the black mamba's early exit. This is information you should have been peddling HOURS ago. :nono:

Sorry.

I was not online yesterday for the nominations and this morning when I saw that the Adder was nominated, I unwisely assumed that this was not a serious competition and therefore read the football threads first. I will not be making the same mistake in future and beg your forgiveness. :cry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here