aggressive killing machines

Piranha
19280piranha.jpg

Key Facts:
have an intense PASSION for MEAT

Black Mamba
BlackMamba2.jpg

Key Facts:
will not hesitate to unleash it's VENOM on anything unlucky enough to get in its way

Bird Eating Spider
attachment.php

key facts:
it's a SPIDER that eats BIRDS

Blue Ringed Octopus
blue_ringed_octopus_465x310.jpg

key facts:
will attack if provoked and is one of the most venomous creatures

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I'm fairly sure Hippos are responsible for a RIDICULOUSLY large number of KILLINGS each year.

It might not look all that BUT it would probably take ANY venom you care to throw at it before sitting its big rubbery bum on your face. Spiders, snakes and even man have NOTHING to fight it (except guns, but y'know that's not really fair)

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I'm fairly sure Hippos are responsible for a RIDICULOUSLY large number of KILLINGS each year.

It might not look all that BUT it would probably take ANY venom you care to throw at it before sitting its big rubbery bum on your face. Spiders, snakes and even man have NOTHING to fight it (except guns, but y'know that's not really fair)

They are one of the fastest animals in the world? if they charge you your f***ed

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
The spider looks like it should be in HARRY POTTER. Hippo for me

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The Hippo has one over hearts and minds of all fans of f***ing hard animals and quite rightly has WALKED this group, no suprises from one of the early favourites.

Oct 25, 2003
the hippo, the peoples champion, looks set to live up to it's potential as it strolls through. The unfancied Bird Eating Spider, looks set to join

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here