2010 World's Hardest Creature, First Round, Group F

Group F

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
A Northern Snakehead reaches sexual maturity by age 2 or 3. Each spawning-age female can release up to 15,000 eggs at once. Snakeheads can mate as often as five times a year. This means in just two years, a single female can release up to 150,000 eggs . . .

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
A Kimodo Dragon can grow up to 3 metres long (9.8ft).

I would NOT give that DINOSAUR beastie a cuddle

Last edited:

Oct 25, 2003
komodo dragons (along with sharks and crocs) deserve bonus points for surviving loads of DISASTERS and outliving all those other hard dinosaur bastards

Oct 25, 2003
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/04/080418-komodo-dragons.html
"The bite is really quite incredibly weak for such a big lizard—less than you'd expect from the average house cat,"

If a Komodo actually tried to crush prey with its jaws, like crocodiles do, "it would break its own skull," he said.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! What a pansy it would break its own skull if it bit you!

yeah but it DOESN'T cruch prey with it's jaws

that's like saying "humans would die if they jumped off a really tall building"

it gets its chops round you (it's spit is poisonous) and waits for you to die before tucking in

Oct 25, 2003
Komodo Dragon and the Human look set to cruise through to the second phase. But who will cross the line in 1st place? YOU DECIDE

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
If HUMAN comes anywhere near winning this I'm asking Bozza to delete my account.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I don't think it's saliva is poisonous per se. It is full of bacteria that will, more than likely, kill you after a period of time. I think a man died some two years after being bitten. Death by saliva is a by-product, as opposed to setting out to poison it's prey.

Oct 25, 2003
yeah, kill you after a period of time

by poisoning you

they know what they're doing, on LIFE a couple of them bit a buffalo or something, and then just watched it for a couple of days until if got weak and then they obliterated it

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Darwin beetle - is that the one that chases the female up a tree, beating the shit out of anything that might get in the way, then shags the female stupid whether she wants it or not, then throws her off the tree?

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
Darwin beetle - is that the one that chases the female up a tree, beating the shit out of anything that might get in the way, then shags the female stupid whether she wants it or not, then throws her off the tree?

That's the one, fantastic creature, sadly not able to do that to any of the other's in this group.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Another tough group. I've plumped for the darwin beetle because of its pure aggression. The bombadier beetle was a contender but it appears it's weapon is only deployed as a defensive measure so loses out on its lack of taking the fight to tis opponent. The fish was a real contender too until I found out that it kills by pushing its prey to the surface and making it BREATHE TO DEATH. Doesn't seem quite so hard. The komodo is impressively large but seems a bit of a pussy, relying on it's bad breath to force its opponents into submission. As for the humans...weak as shit but clearly the headmentalist animal on the planet. Shouldn't qualify though as they'd get butchered within seconds when going head to head against pretty much any of the competition(if sizes were equal...).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here