2010 World's Hardest Creature, First Round, Group E

Group E

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I know that the Great White Shark has CRUISED through as Group E champion but it is still a disgrace to such a HARD creature that this thread has fallen off the main page.

For that reason I felt it necessary to bump.

Oct 25, 2003
the big bad DINOSAUR will be licking it's poisonous lips at the prospect of facing off against a ruddy TURTLE to guarantee a place in the last 8

Oct 25, 2003
this round ends TOMORROW

suspense is going to build until then i can tell, it's already reaching FEVER PITCH, once it's just all the big boys left i can only predict that this place is gonna EXPLODE with excitement

in the mean time, there are still several issues to be resolved, please make sure that you have all voted in ALL EIGHT polls

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
i have most certainly posted in each poll. this is the most exciting thing that's happened in my life for ages.

how the f*** is this turtle currently second? the spider better catch it up, although there is no chance of catching the HIPPOPOTAMUS.

Oct 25, 2003
***********Last day of voting************

the heavily fancied spider looks like it could be exiting at the first hurdle, as GWS continues to dominate this first round. It looks like he'll be joined by the turtle, but its not too late to change with just 8 votes in it

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
What a rout! No doubt some of the hardarse bastards drawn in the groups of death will be looking at this group and thinking 'why couldn't i have been in this group?' Particularly rthe bull shark. It must be galling for him to see his poncier cousin absolutely breeze it while he's in a ferocious battle to qualify. Having said that he wouldn't be the much feared hard bastard that we know and love if he didn't enjoy a good tear up.

Oct 25, 2003
agreed, if it was in one of the 2 groups of death it'd be looking at the kind of embarrassment experienced by the adder

the bull shark would've won this group

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Cant help but think the luck of the draw has helped the snapping turtle

I reckon the Snapping Turtle would have secretly been hoping for nothing more than a decent showing followed by an honourable exit at this stage. Let's be honest - if he goes through to the next round he faces certain humiliation.

Oct 25, 2003
I reckon the Snapping Turtle would have secretly been hoping for nothing more than a decent showing followed by an honourable exit at this stage. Let's be honest - if he goes through to the next round he faces certain humiliation.

agreed, this is his first competition, i just don't think he's READY to go far yet

it's a shame cos i can see a morale-sapping thrashing coming his way

Oct 25, 2003
SAVAGE SIXTEEN ROUND

SS1- Tiger vs Inland Taipan Snake
SS2- Green Anaconda vs Asian Black Bear
SS3- Crocodile vs Cassowary
SS4- Orca vs Honey Badger
SS5- Great White Shark vs Runner Up Group F
SS6- Alligator Snapping Turtle vs Winner Group F
SS7- Winner Group G vs Runner Up Group H
SS8- Runner Up Group G vs Winner Group H

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports