Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2010 World's Hardest Creature, EVIL EIGHT ROUND, Asian Black Bear vs Grizzly Bear

ASIAN BLACK BEAR VS GRIZZLY BEAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
being able to climb trees is obviously a massive advantage, as if you think you have got away by climbing to higher ground then think again once that bastard gets after you

i imagine though that the grizzly is a far more ruthless killing machine. christ, this is the first time ive been given a genuine dilemma. im going to ABSTAIN until somebody can convince me which one deserves this precious vote

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
This to me is a very weak quarter final with both creatures standing no chance against the other 6 quarter finals.

Oh well as I had to vote, the Grizzly is the clear winner.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
There's only one fact that needs to be considered in this match up, and that is this:

''When a black bear sees a grizzly coming it either turns tail and runs or climbs a tree''

Case closed.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Bear attacks tourists in Japan

Police carry the bear out of the souvenir shop where it was shot

An Asian black bear has been shot dead after attacking a group of tourists at a bus station in central Japan.

Four people were seriously injured in the attack in Takayama, Gifu prefecture, according to the Japanese news agency Kyodo.

After the attack, the 1.3m (4ft) bear fled through the bus terminal, and into a souvenir shop.

Employees then trapped it inside the shop, and the bear was later shot dead by officials.

Bite marks

The male bear attacked a group of nine people, mostly tourists who were visiting nearby mountains.

According to Kyodo, four men were seriously hurt, with injuries including facial bite marks.

"I saw a man being attacked by the bear," one eyewitness told reporters.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Grizzly has the best agent. Never heard of the other fella, so Grizzly for me.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Big **** bear Vs Mid-sized **** bear.

Big wins - that's the GRIZZLY

More importantly Kinky Gerbils has some kind of obsession with the ASIAN BLACK BEAR so it's worth voting GRIZZLY just to piss him off

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Black Asian Bears are often seen on the telebox being badley treated with rings though their noses and made to dance for the benefit of all the tards watching in admiration.
This does not happen with the Grizzle, no contest.

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
As Grizzly Bear brought out one the best albums of last year in "Veckatimest," and Asian Black Bear has not produced anything in the way of music whatsoever, Grizzly gets the call.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
got to be the grizzly

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
There needs to be a third voting option - cannot be arsed

Both of these useless ursines would be dropped by all the other Evil Eights early doors - it is a travesty that one is going to make the semis...:rant:

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
I think some posters underestimate the grizzly, definitely in the top 5 hardest animals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here