Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2010 World's Hardest Creature, EVIL EIGHT ROUND, Asian Black Bear vs Grizzly Bear

ASIAN BLACK BEAR VS GRIZZLY BEAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oct 25, 2003
Evil 8 Round, Game 2

Asian Black Bear

14asian-black-bear.jpg

Drawn in the bloodbath of Group B, The "Moonbear" came through looking very good, racking up 42 votes, before defeating the fancied Green Anaconda 59-31 in the Savage 16 Round

vs

Grizzly Bear

grizzly-bear.jpg

A very impressive performance so far from the Grizzly one. Outplayed the Colossal Squid in the first round, scoring 42, before trouncing the Bird Eating Spider 69-22 in the Savage 16 round.

LET THE VOTING COMMENCE

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
This is like a DERBY game... I take it the Asian Bear is at home?

Oct 25, 2003
there are quite a few BEAR EXPERTS on here........can someone give a brief run down of the STRENGTH'S and WEAKNESSES of each bear?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
there are quite a few BEAR EXPERTS on here........can someone give a brief run down of the STRENGTH'S and WEAKNESSES of each bear?

Grizzly bear

Strengths:
Attention to detail
Time keeping
Able to see the big picture
Wiiling to accept responsibility

Weaknesses / Areas for improvement:

Not a team player
Can sometimes be too much of a perfectionist
Can be disruptive / argumentative

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
Grizzly's can weigh up to 4 times more than an average Asian Black Bear apparently, so I'm plumping for the Grizzly, I think it's larger size coupled with it's rage would do the Asian Black Bear.

Oct 25, 2003
there has been a lot of pressure heaped on the bear contingent after their Polar cousins owning of this tournament..........the grizzly seems to be the most determined to step up to the plate here

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Neither of them are in the same CLASS as the polar, but I'd give the black bear the edge simply because of its tree climbing ability enabling it to eat humans who climb them in an effort to escape.

The proud bear tradition of a semi final berth continues, but it will be ASTONISHING if either makes it beyond that.

Oct 25, 2003
Neither of them are in the same CLASS as the polar, but I'd give the black bear the edge simply because of its tree climbing ability enabling it to eat humans who climb them in an effort to escape.

The proud bear tradition of a semi final berth continues, but it will be ASTONISHING if either makes it beyond that.

agree, neither are championship material in my view......and we could well be seeing the first ever NON BEAR winner of this tournament

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
If it can climb trees than that gives it the edge.Didn't look much smaller than a grizzly to me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here