Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2010 Kits- The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
teams love re-introducing kits from the past. 'you only remember the kits you win trophies in' well how about creating a completely new kit and win something in that, its not like the kit on its own is going to reignite former glory!:shrug:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Please please can spurs get rid of the piss stains

I'm unsure of the reliability of this, but:

new-shirt.jpg

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Thats the only reason I like it - it is a flashback to their 80s/90s kits. Although, I don't really think that there is much difference between Chelsea/Liverpools last few kits - adidas are scraping the barrel a bit.

The red i think is for the Chelsea pensioners..

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Loving the Dutch kit.
Yup, very nice - good to see some black making a return. Their recent kits have just been orange and white IIRC.

New one reminds me of their Euro 2000 shirt:

26slide2.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Despite the Arsenal shirt probably being fake, it looks amazing. I woul assume Fly Emirates would have a problem with the sponser being so small.

I'm sure the airline's executives won't be too traumatised by that, as they sit back in their seats at the Emirates Stadium with a glass of champagne and watch the games.

I'm pretty sure it's a genuine shirt, that photo has been around for a while now.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oh, and Newcastle fans have reportedly got the hump already over their new shirts for next season.

They're switching from adidas to Puma, and some of them can't deal with the idea of a black cat logo adorning NUFC shirts :lolol:

Launched tomorrow I believe, should you wish to peruse it.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bloody northerners :jester:

burnley-2010-april-fools-day.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here