Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2010 Kits- The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Here is Man United's (non-photoshopped):

2011manchesterunited.jpg

I like Chelsea's and Preston's:

chelsea-10-11-adidas-home-kit-leaked.jpg

preston-north-end-10-11-puma-kits.jpg

Really, really, dislike Bolton's (again):

bolton-wanderers-new-home-kit.jpg

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
The red bit on the Chelsea collar is rank!

Thats the only reason I like it - it is a flashback to their 80s/90s kits. Although, I don't really think that there is much difference between Chelsea/Liverpools last few kits - adidas are scraping the barrel a bit.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Palace's kits - they are nice designs. The away kit is especially good, it will be interesting to see if any over-zealous referees force them to introduce a third kit later on because they both include red/blue - would you let either of these kits play against a side in red and white or blue and white stripes?

0,,10323~8725748,00.jpg
0,,10323~8725740,00.jpg

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Cant say i like any of the new kits, why do Man united have to bring out a new kit every single year!!

They have been good recently, the two before their black chevron kit both lasted for 2 years. Chelsea seem to be the ultimate in kit changes, they have had 3 new kits every single year they have been with adidas. I also know that Wolves contract with le coq sportif require them to change every kit every year, fortunately for Wolves fans, they only ever have 2 kits because of the rarity of them needing an away kit - next year they may even be able to go the whole season without changing!

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
They have been good recently, the two before their black chevron kit both lasted for 2 years. Chelsea seem to be the ultimate in kit changes, they have had 3 new kits every single year they have been with adidas. I also know that Wolves contract with le coq sportif require them to change every kit every year, fortunately for Wolves fans, they only ever have 2 kits because of the rarity of them needing an away kit - next year they may even be able to go the whole season without changing!

Oh yeah thats true, i thought their previous one to this black chevron they had for only one year. I suppose they have had a change in shirt sponsor aswell. You sure are right about chelsea though!

I do quite like the new football league ball, looking foward to seeing what the new numbering for shirts looks like as i love the current style.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Palace's kits - they are nice designs. The away kit is especially good, it will be interesting to see if any over-zealous referees force them to introduce a third kit later on because they both include red/blue - would you let either of these kits play against a side in red and white or blue and white stripes?

0,,10323~8725748,00.jpg
0,,10323~8725740,00.jpg

I f**king hate that sash kit, reminds me of the good/bad old days, I can feel the hairs standing up on the back of my neck as I write this.

cjwoolven

Jun 4, 2008
Cant say i like any of the new kits, why do Man united have to bring out a new kit every single year!!

My guess would be money. the more kits, the more people buy from the club.
Would also probably be due to sponsership and agreement deals of some sort.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

they dont - united are actually one of the better ones for keeping a home shirt for two seasons, and i believe this years one was a special commemorative one for some anniversary of something. hence its use for only one year. that new one is mint though

middlesbrough and coventry seem to change kits every season, and id hazard a guess that when you throw in all of our commemorative kits and one-offs from the last five years or so, we cant be far away from topping a list of clubs having used the most kits

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here