Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2010/11 Part One DVD

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Sorry if fixtures but haven't seen another thread. Received my dvd for the first half of the season today. Haven't had a chance to watch it yet. Anyone else got theirs yet?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Unlike last years, at least I won't need to watch this one from behind the settee.
It was an absolute HORROR show.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Indeed Easy. Also it was quite easy to forget that under Gus it took about 3 months to get our first home win.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Was just thinking yesterday were they doing this year.

Will definitely be worth a watch. :thumbsup:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
:bigwave::goal:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I thought it was very good, especially the 'come eat with me' bit with Elphick, Oatway, Benno and Spaz. Anyone else think Tommy maybe gay? :lolol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You can't officially. Slightly daft move from the Club, as plenty would.

If anyone has a spare of this/doesn't care for it PM me and I'll happily pay for a copy. Thanks.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You should. Its EXCELLENT.

Nice bonus footage of the pre-season tour, some Amex gubbins, and an interview with Gorgeous Gordon.

Smithy24

Sep 1, 2009
Its good, but do they really need to send each season ticket holder a DVD. I mean we have 4 in our house so each time we get 4 DVD's. Could they not just send one to each address? This would save them a load of money as well.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm sure if we do go up this yr there will be a season dvd on sale don't panic peeps

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
You can't officially. Slightly daft move from the Club, as plenty would.

If anyone has a spare of this/doesn't care for it PM me and I'll happily pay for a copy. Thanks.

pmed you fella

Sep 1, 2010
I got three other people's delivered to my address(family and friends). bit of a cock up. how they applied my address to their details god knows Still, something to watch tonight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here