Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Komodo Dragon

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Vegster

Are you suggesting that the photo was "stage managed"?
If this quote from Wikipedia is to be believed then the spider may have needed some help:

"Despite its name, the goliath birdeater does not normally eat birds. Rather, it eats mostly invertebrates such as crickets, mealworms and moths, as well as small vertebrates such as frogs, mice and lizards. If it does eat a bird, it will not spin a web in order to catch one, but instead climb a tree and find a bird's nest, then climb inside and flip upside down. The spider's brown color is almost identical to that of the nest, and when the bird returns, it lands directly in the spider's grasp, whose venom is strong enough to immobilize it."

That's not hard, that's sneaky.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If this quote from Wikipedia is to be believed then the spider may have needed some help:

"Despite its name, the goliath birdeater does not normally eat birds. Rather, it eats mostly invertebrates such as crickets, mealworms and moths, as well as small vertebrates such as frogs, mice and lizards. If it does eat a bird, it will not spin a web in order to catch one, but instead climb a tree and find a bird's nest, then climb inside and flip upside down. The spider's brown color is almost identical to that of the nest, and when the bird returns, it lands directly in the spider's grasp, whose venom is strong enough to immobilize it."

That's not hard, that's sneaky.

indeed, not hard in any way, bloody powder puffs !.. see how it savages that Mealworm....look look ! .... its eating a Cricket ... wuss !:shootself

Oct 25, 2003
there you go

01spid.650.jpg

i can't edit the original post

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
How could any thing touch the bull elephant. Not only enormously strong but right grouchy bastards first thing in the morning with a temper to boot.

Oct 25, 2003
POLLS ARE CLOSED

1 Grizzly Bear 12
2 Tiger 8
----
3 Komodo 7
4 Wolverine 6
= Team Ant 6
= GBES 6
7 ABE 5
8 Team Snake 3

therefore GRIZZLY BEAR and TIGER progress to the quarter finals, the draw for which will be made shortly

they cannot face each other until the semi finals

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
POLLS ARE CLOSED

1 Grizzly Bear 12
2 Tiger 8
----
3 Komodo 7
4 Wolverine 6
= Team Ant 6
= GBES 6
7 ABE 5
8 Team Snake 3

therefore GRIZZLY BEAR and TIGER progress to the quarter finals, the draw for which will be made shortly

they cannot face each other until the semi finals

TL

FIX!!

I demand a recount.

I was obviously right all along that you and GNLF had decided on the winner even before the competition started. ???

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
How on EARTH did the grizzly win this group?! :nono:

As for you FAZZ...watch the CASSOWARY walk away with the title. I've made a programme whereby all votes(even those on completely different polls) get logged as votes for the cassowary. Mark. My. Words.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here