Votes: 11 17.7%

• Total voters

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
What's up with the honeybadger fanclub? Didn't think that tough little cookie would be going out in the first round...

The Polar Bear is clearly up for defending his crown. A DOMINANT showing so far.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Totally ridiculous. A Honey Badger is much harder than a Polar Bear.

Mattarooni, the polar bear saw off all comers last year and was crowned champ. He is romping through this group at the moment and currently has almost three times as many votes as the honeybadger. If your boy doesn't buck his idea's up he's going to get his arse whupped by a lion. A LION!

Oct 25, 2003
Midnight? Then make the draw for the quaters and put them up. You doing it? If not, I can do it tomorrow morning my time which will be the early hours of the morning u.k time.

yep, sounds good.....doing nowt tonight so don't mind doing it

shall i do a draw or just do group a vs group d, group b vs group c

(winners vs runners up)

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
yep, sounds good.....doing nowt tonight so don't mind doing it

shall i do a draw or just do group a vs group d, group b vs group c

(winners vs runners up)

I like the idea of a draw. That's what I did last time and it offers the chance of some giant matchup's. (obviously do a re-draw if two animals from the same group get drawn in the quaters).:)

Oct 25, 2003
I like the idea of a draw. That's what I did last time and it offers the chance of some giant matchup's. (obviously do a re-draw if two animals from the same group get drawn in the quaters).:)

agreed.......and ALSO what happens in the event of a group stage TIE

group B looks like it will potentially have more than one beast LOCKED on points

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Come on people, bote Honey badger for change!

Yes we can! :clap2:

Attachments

• honeyobama.JPG
    honeyobama.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 42

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Mattarooni, the polar bear saw off all comers last year and was crowned champ. He is romping through this group at the moment and currently has almost three times as many votes as the honeybadger. If your boy doesn't buck his idea's up he's going to get his arse whupped by a lion. A LION!

I blame the education system. Kids should really be taught about Honey Badger danger in schools from Key Stage 2 onwards.

f***ing lion.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Shameful isn't it. A lion. As someone mentioned not even the hardest of the cat family. A big haired layabout. Russel Brand against Ricky Hatton and brands winning!

Now the Polar Bear, that's a contender. No shame in losing to that beast.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It may seem quite obvious to most but I feel I have to upset the honey lovers by pointing out... if they are so bloody good why are there not herds of Honey Badgers slaughtering Elephants/Giraffes/Lions etc...

yes, maybe spunky and a little Millwall-esque but Hardest ?... no chance

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
It may seem quite obvious to most but I feel I have to upset the honey lovers by pointing out... if they are so bloody good why are there not herds of Honey Badgers slaughtering Elephants/Giraffes/Lions etc...

If there were too many honey badgers they'd run out of PREY.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Come on Commander, rally your troops! The honeybadger is on the verge of a MAJOR embarrasment!

I don't have time unfortunately, hence why I am hardly ever on here anymore.

The problem is that people don't understand the competition anyway, they think "A polar bear would beat a honey badger in a fight, so I'll vote for that".

FOOLS.

I would like to withdraw the honeybadger from the bout if possible, and take it somewhere where his hardness skills are appreciated. It is obviously wasted on here.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Because they don't NEED to. The hardest people are usually the ones that don't feel the need to go kicking people's heads in. Same goes for animals. The honey badger wont go around in packs attacking other animals, but f*** with it and you will pay.

The whole point of this contest is that it is the hardest animal pound for pound, and nothing (apart from possibly the Wolverine) comes close to the honey badger on this. Yes a polar bear would beat a honey badger in a fight, but if a honey badger (which is the size of a small dog) can take down a lion / water buffalo / cobra / hippo, then if it was the same size as a polar bear it would be a no contest.

Vote Honey Badger. Only the Wolverine comes close.

That is all.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Because they don't NEED to. The hardest people are usually the ones that don't feel the need to go kicking people's heads in. Same goes for animals. The honey badger wont go around in packs attacking other animals, but f*** with it and you will pay.

The whole point of this contest is that it is the hardest animal pound for pound, and nothing (apart from possibly the Wolverine) comes close to the honey badger on this. Yes a polar bear would beat a honey badger in a fight, but if a honey badger (which is the size of a small dog) can take down a lion / water buffalo / cobra / hippo, then if it was the same size as a polar bear it would be a no contest.

Vote Honey Badger. Only the Wolverine comes close.

That is all.

The last ramblings of the pro-Honey Badger losers.... gone and spunked your vote early on a wasted cause... maybe we should put you in a phone box with a Polar Bear ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here