Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2009/2010 season ticket prices - what will the club do?

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Yeah seriously. I couldn't go because I was away with work. Was then going to meet for a coffee before the Worthing friendly but he couldn't make it.

He sent me a long email listing reasons why I should not cancel and his phone number if I ever wanted to discuss anything.

He was actually pretty nice and reasonable. It worked. I kept my season ticket. Although I now wish I hadn't...

I did exactly the same - we spoke to someone in the office (not ticket) and all they said was we had a certain date in which to cancel by - didn't seemed that bothered

Unfortunately we decided to keep the tickets but wish that we hadn't

Won't be renewing next season - might just as well have thrown £900.00 down the drain this season

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I did exactly the same - we spoke to someone in the office (not ticket) and all they said was we had a certain date in which to cancel by - didn't seemed that bothered

Unfortunately we decided to keep the tickets but wish that we hadn't

Won't be renewing next season - might just as well have thrown £900.00 down the drain this season

At the moment there is no way on earth I will renew next season. But, if we got a new manager in AND/OR the prices were slashed I might consider.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here