• CROCODILE

Votes: 17 20.7%

• Total voters

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Having read today that 70% of Australia's crocs have died in the last TWO years through eating Cane Toads, I go BEAR

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
WOW. The Polar Bear has shown that he is unequivocally the hardest creature on the planet. LAst year he battled his way to the title. This year he has sauntered to the title without even breaking sweat. He has destroyed, annihilated, mullered, torn apart, desimated, pulverised, smashed, laid waste to all the other competitors. He's a true and worthy DOUBLE champ.

Polar Bear, I salute you.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

(perhaps if this title is contested again in the future, the Polar Bear should be retired. I mean, he has over 80% of the vote...in the FINAL!)

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
A very worthy winner and no surprise really,should have been the tiger v polar bear final but hey if you are that powerful and live in -40 degree's you are certainly the king:bowdown:

perhaps we have heats next year, to filter through the best:

Bear, cat, reptile, bird etc then go for the best of all animal kingdom?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
My heart went out of the competition when the Hippo somehow lost out to the Croc.... it was an utter travesty... Hippo's KILL Crocs FFS !

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My heart went out of the competition when the Hippo somehow lost out to the Croc.... it was an utter travesty... Hippo's KILL Crocs FFS !

It deprived us of the final we all wanted... Hippo versus the Polar Bear.
I just feel that certain people have a hidden agenda when it comes to the Hippo.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs

From Crocworld:

Do crocodiles attack hippos?

No. Crocodiles are scared of fully-grown hippos and give them a wide berth. Baby hippos are occasionally killed.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Polar Bears are big, strong and mean. They would beat a CROC to a pulp, even in the water.

CROCODILE'S on the other hand are a bit like DINOSAURS, but despite that, PB's all the way.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Hippo's have often used Crocs as dental floss

Stumpy Tim

We were certainly robbed of the true final involving the hippo. I still voted Croc here though... Polar Bears won't around soon. Why? Because it's getting a little warmer.

If they can't survive a 5 degree jump in temperatures they've lost my respect

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
croc croc yellow army

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

It deprived us of the final we all wanted... Hippo versus the Polar Bear.
I just feel that certain people have a hidden agenda when it comes to the Hippo.

Er...the hippo met the polar bear in the semi's. And was ravaged by the furry fella. Admittedly the hippo put up a bit more of a fight than the crocodile but still managed to only get half the total number of votes of the polar.

2009 World's Hardest Creature- semi final 1 - Page 2 - North Stand Chat

Sir Sarcy

Hip-Hopopotamus
Jul 10, 2003
The Field
People seem to forget that the PB is on its way out due to 'climate change' so how can it be considered hard?

Surely adapting to surroundings is essential when voting hence the 500 000 000 year old croc!

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
So, the Polar bear won.

Attachments

• TwisterTrophy[1].gif
    TwisterTrophy[1].gif
    4.1 KB · Views: 43

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here