2008 Actual Final Of That Hardest Creature Thing

YOU DECIDE

• POLAR BEAR

Votes: 65 79.3%
  • CROCODILE

Votes: 17 20.7%

• Total voters

Oct 25, 2003
i feel that no picture could do these utter BEASTS justice. This contest has been a competition of EPIC proportions, a few upsets have been made, the honey badger CRASHING out in the first round, the Orca, bearly a mark on the MAP from that bad lad, but the final is upon us....they've beaten off many a monumental competitor, and now, just two remain, you MUST give them the respect they deserve

POLAR BEAR

vs

CROCODILE

YOU DECIDE

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Polar Bear for sure.

There's a youtube of a grizzly or some kind of brown bear destroying a croc and Polar bears can destroy other bears which means they would doubly destroy a croc.

Power to the lefthanders!

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
hard bastards

Attachments

• crocodile-0001.jpg
    crocodile-0001.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 266
  • crocodile-with-hand.jpg
    crocodile-with-hand.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 272

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Polar for me. Hasn't even broken sweat in reaching the final, he's DESTROYED everything in his path so far. I just can't see what the croc has in his locker to stop the Polar Bear succesfully defending his title. Fair play to the croc though for battling his way to his second succesive final. Too bad for him that he's up against the majesterial might of the Polar Bear.

Oct 25, 2003
this competition has just proven what we already know

there is NO creature alive that is harder than the polar bear

that is a simple FACT

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Bear all the way. They have the speed and strength to destory anything, if they can be arsed.

the bear will bewearing a nice croc coat at the end of this, his missus will have a nice new designer handbag and the kids will love their new croc shoes.

Oct 25, 2003
A polar bear could not eat a crocodile. and you cannot 'cuddle' a crocodile either. this makes it a clear winner in my mind.

if you got near enough to a polar bear to be able to cuddle it, it would most likely rip your face off

and a polar bear could definitely eat a croc

a croc can be pretty much DISABLED with an ELASTIC BAND

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
If you can eat a Walrus you can eat a Crocodile. Despite the SCANDALOUS elimination of the Honeybadger and the INEXPLICABLE progress of the Lion, the Polar Bear will be a WORTHY Champion. :bowdown:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Plus the Polar Bear (as proved by the pic above) is by far the COOLEST animal in the world.

That's probably the main reason I voted for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here