Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2003 - The NSC year in a thread

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Highs: NOT attending the meet-ups and thus not having to meet any of you wierdos in the flesh!

Lows: None on this site, although there is another Albion site I won't be visiting again.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
highs -finding this site , finding people that share the same dream, meeting some of them , them not beating the shit out of me

lows- threatened to be thrown off the board, making loads of enemys (looney etc) , falling out with the main man (bozza)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Brovian said:
Highs: NOT attending the meet-ups and thus not having to meet any of you wierdos in the flesh!

You didn't quite get away with it, though, because you were at the NSC Sponsorship match. :D

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Highs: coming across a diverse bunch of people that have captivated my interest; maintaining my air of mystery as an anonymous 'Professor ?' type character; being voted Best Newcomer earlier this year.

Lows: being robbed of the Funniest Poster prize by the award organiser.

:D

ripper

Jul 5, 2003
The bandwidth battering events that were

High: Signing Leon Knight:)

Low: Bobby Z and Coppout leaving:(

Who knows what we have in store for next year???

Happy new year ppl:clap: (well for tomorrow!)

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Yorkie said:
You didn't quite get away with it, though, because you were at the NSC Sponsorship match. :D

Ahh Yorkie that was different! That was a better class of fan! Just a few of us having a nice(ish) meal and a few drinks. Also I'd been to the previuous two so I knew most of the people already and the cost, how can I put this politely, keeps the riff-raff away. Well, except Patrick of course! :lolol: :lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
braders7 said:

lows- threatened to be thrown off the board, making loads of enemys (looney etc) ,

Dont flatter yourself nerd, I hold you in no lower esteem than the rest of the carrot nosed nuckleheads that infest this board.:angry:

falling out with the main man (bozza)

Oh so what? thats common here. The gezzer is obviously unstable, confused and has personality issues.

His communication skills need a major overhaul as well.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Oh almost forgot.

Highs: Making Braders et al beleive I hate them. Sending bozza into a 6 month Uber-sulk. Watching dwayne getting banned ,twice.
Continually kicking Watford o up in the air. Thrashing the lefties.

Oh and seeing NMH utterly gobsmacked when he came across someone stupid beyond comprehension....northsouthnorth.

lows: Not being given access to all your custom titles........yet.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
still looney thats something to aim for in 2004

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Yea true, better not highjack this thread though or safeway will wet himself again.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Highs:

Cleethorpes.

Getting releegated and still having a great season.

The Courage Charity Cup.

NSC Albion 6 a side Champions.

Meeting more friends.

Lows:

Relegation

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here