Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2000 at Reading

pompeydel

May 27, 2004
West Sussex
I rang the club this morning to ask when should we expect to receive our Reading tickets. They said they hadn't received them yet but were expecting an allocation of about 4000. I asked how many they'd sold annd they said about 2300, which I find surprising as it's our first match back in div1 and it's not a great distance to travel. I wonder if we'll sell many more?

Anyway on a lighter note, I received my season ticket this morning so I'm well happy, Championship here we come.....yeeehaaaa!!!

:clap2: :bounce: :drink: :clap2: :bounce: :drink:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
damn tickets better arrive before I jet off to sunny bournemouth for a stag do the day before :angry:

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Good - I didn't remember to send off for a ticket until yesterday so am confident I'll get one.

The Reading game is my nominated August game!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
hopefully its a sit where you want one then :clap2:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Braders7 said:
hopefully its a sit where you want one then :clap2:

would rather stand myself. (and yes i know its an all seater stadium.)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Wardywonderland said:
would rather stand myself. (and yes i know its an all seater stadium.)
ok , STAND where you like

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Safeway said:

Wait 'til next week when the build-up will really begin and I reckon we'll end up taking at least 3,000.

Which is still pretty poor.

I know Reading is a shit hole but it is probably the second easiest ground to drive to, and probably in the top three closest grounds this season.

Where are the 30,000 that went to Cardiff?

I bet they'd all want to go if it was Reading away on the last day of the season to stay up.

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
I RECKON WE WILL TAKE ABOUT 3600, NOT BAD BUT TELL YOUR MATES TO COME SO WE CAN MAKE IT 4000 AND SING YOUR HEARTS OUT FOR THE LADS. :clap2: :drink: :blush:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
fatboy said:
Which is still pretty poor.

I know Reading is a shit hole but it is probably the second easiest ground to drive to, and probably in the top three closest grounds this season.

Where are the 30,000 that went to Cardiff?

I bet they'd all want to go if it was Reading away on the last day of the season to stay up.

Relax. A lot of people haven't bothered applying yet. I haven't! I think we'll sell out.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
To be fair a lot of people are on holiday.

We will still bring a fair number though.

I just hope DannyCullipLookalikesdad has got our tickets.

Sitting Room Only

Jul 5, 2003
Somewhere off the M1
Its August and no-one like football in August cause its too bloody hot :sweat:

pompeydel said:

Anyway on a lighter note, I received my season ticket this morning so I'm well happy, Championship here we come.....yeeehaaaa!!!

Why are you well happy did you think it wasn't going to come or something? :glare:

pompeydel

May 27, 2004
West Sussex
Re: Re: 2000 at Reading

Sitting Room Only said:

Why are you well happy did you think it wasn't going to come or something? :glare:

Cos I like the colour of the tickets and you also get a really nice diary with lots of colour pictures...........ok.

:glare:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Re: 2000 at Reading

pompeydel said:
Cos I like the colour of the tickets and you also get a really nice diary with lots of colour pictures...........ok.

:glare:

The diary is excellent. Full of useful snippets, like when the new kit arrives (yes, I know) there will be a ladies fit version.

Bints, your football shirts will look nicer and show off your figures.

Back on topic, Come on Reading - get your tickets sent out to our office NOW

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here