Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

20 points ahead of Villa

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Lots of revisionist comments here. Only a few weeks ago plenty of people on NSC were tipping villa as our biggest threat in thread after thread. Esp after their performance at the amex.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Lots of revisionist comments here. Only a few weeks ago plenty of people on NSC were tipping villa as our biggest threat in thread after thread. Esp after their performance at the amex.

I wasn't, in fact I rarely do, but Derby are the threat and I have said that. Pre season I actually thought Villa would struggle to not get relegated, I haven't changed my point of view, I just think they're better equipped than other relegation fodder.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Of course people have revised their predictions, what else are they going to do? After looking excellent against us, Villa have performed poorly and lost a couple of games. They are a long way back now, so it's difficult to see them finishing top two.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Of course people have revised their predictions, what else are they going to do? After looking excellent against us, Villa have performed poorly and lost a couple of games. They are a long way back now, so it's difficult to see them finishing top two.

Nobody looked excellent that day, it was one of the worst games I have ever been to

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nobody looked excellent that day, it was one of the worst games I have ever been to
Really? Well I guess some of us thought they were good, so some (not me) predicted them to be our main threat.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Really? Well I guess some of us thought they were good, so some (not me) predicted them to be our main threat.

Fair enough, I thought the barcodes would be (they have also done it before in recent years) but there are a few surprises, other than the result against you Leeds are having their best season for almost a decade

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Fair enough, I thought the barcodes would be (they have also done it before in recent years) but there are a few surprises, other than the result against you Leeds are having their best season for almost a decade

I'm confused here - who do support mate?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sunderland although I have lived down here for a number of years and have held a season ticket at the Amex and go quite a bit

Ah yes I think I remember now Tom. I forgot. Good day for you then:thumbsup:

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Ah yes I think I remember now Tom. I forgot. Good day for you then:thumbsup:

Sure was, Moyes is getting a bit of a run going but our squad is so thin its a worry and our owner has already announced the only business we will be doing at Christmas will be reducing the wage bill if anything which wont help!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here