Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

20-20 cricket tonight - urgent advice needed please

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Perry Milkins said:
Thank you Easy!!. Debate settled. I'll have you know that E10 has timed most of the popular walks in the Brighton & Hove Conurbation...I'll have you know that he even knows the time it takes to walk from his pad to the 'Romans' walking backwards whilst doing the twist!!

Isn't that right Easy?
Well, sometimes I walk backwards on the way home from the Romans, so I can convince myself that I'm actually walking towards the Romans but going the wrong way. Then when I don't arrive at the Romans, I've largely forgetten that I went there in the first place.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Drinks in the Jim Parks bar are Harveys Sussex Bitter, Carlsberg and other stuff. For non members there is usually a Carlsberg Tent. I'm with Easy it's gotta be 13 minutes from Hove Station plus queue time to get into the ground.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
45739.jpg

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Excellent. The picture is very helpful and thanks Gaffer on the beer. I shall be making full use of John Harvey's products to make up for what has been rather a :censored: day at work:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
If you go that route give me a wave as you'll stoll staight past me right opposite Eaton Gardens :wave: and I'd say 11min 21secs as it's downhill from the station but 12min 33sec going back

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I could do it in 8.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
West Hoathly Seagull said:
Sorry if this sounds a bit of a no-brainer.... Any advice gratefully received.

A no-brainer is something which doesn't require a second thought, not a stupid question.

eg "Brian offered me two World Cup final tickets for £100 which was a no-brainer really".

As you were.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here