Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2 x 1901 Hull tickets for sale

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Why is it a problem having tickets for sale on the main board? Is it less relevant than what sandwich filling you like or some music related thread? If I don't want a ticket or to know what sandwich filling you like I won't open the thread. We're unlikely to be inundated with tix for sale this season so I can't see it clogging up the board.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Why is it a problem having tickets for sale on the main board? Is it less relevant than what sandwich filling you like or some music related thread? If I don't want a ticket or to know what sandwich filling you like I won't open the thread. We're unlikely to be inundated with tix for sale this season so I can't see it clogging up the board.

Because where do we draw the line?

If all ticket related activity was allowed on the Big Board then, around the Liverpool/Leeds/Palace games the whole board would have been filled with...

"Wanted: 2 Liverpool tix"

...which each thread starter would be bouncing every 4 minutes.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

If all ticket related activity was allowed on the Big Board then, around the Liverpool/Leeds/Palace games the whole board would have been filled with...

Seems like a good enough answer

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

Only allow people selling tickets to post on the Big Board, but anyone looking for tickets goes to the sub forums?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Fair enough but I was only thinking of threads from people with tix to sell rather than those looking for them.

huge

Mar 23, 2011
I've 2 x Hull 1901 East tickets available if anyone's interested. Going to US this afternoon so let me know soon. £80 for the pair. PM me asap if you want them.

I'll take them both. Pay today. Have PM'd you. send it

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
No. Unless you're me, of course.

This highlights a problem with the 'new' classifieds/ticket exchange thing in that it's not possible to convert a thread into a classified listing.

I did mean to canvass opinion on how people had found the new classifieds system as I'm sensing it's not particularly popular. Assuming so, I'll revert back to the old forum based approach - but with separate forums for 'for sale' and 'wanted' - which would then allow example such as this to be shunted to their rightful home.
Think that would be a good idea, the ticket forum is not that easy to follow (compared to a standard forum), even the 'Wanted' adverts say 'Seller' in the header. And who is/are Essential Sports Training (or something like that). They've sold five tickets. Are they an agency?

Last edited:

Josky

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Thnx fir interest but tickets now sold. Thx Bozza and sam86. Two happy fans get tickets. £80 to a good cause. Two more seats filled in the stadium. And another thread for the moaners to jump on. Win-win situation all round.

tooting2

Mar 26, 2011
lancing
Thnx fir interest but tickets now sold. Thx Bozza and sam86. Two happy fans get tickets. £80 to a good cause. Two more seats filled in the stadium. And another thread for the moaners to jump on. Win-win situation all round.

cheers josky delighted with tickets even more so money is going to a good cause

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here