Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2 West Ham fans in the away end...

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
Those of you that applied and didn't get tickets will be pleased to know that 2 west ham fans were a few rows behind me today. They went nuts when WH acored their first, then piped down, then got kicked out.

Why the f**k would you want to sit in the away end of your own ground? It's not like they were trying to start trouble, they were pretty sappy, to be honest...

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
:angry:

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
The Complete Badger said:
Ooh Bathseagull you must have been CLOSE to me, as they were a few rows behind me too:p

I shouted at them and everything cos I'm HARD.

Row H seat 64 - tall, handsome, black and white scarf, black leather jacket

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
You must have been sitting quite near me. I heard one of the guys try to start up a chorus of That rubbish tune, just after their first goal went in. Cant they bloody sit in their own end?:angry:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
bathseagull said:
Those of you that applied and didn't get tickets will be pleased to know that 2 west ham fans were a few rows behind me today. They went nuts when WH acored their first, then piped down, then got kicked out.

Why the f**k would you want to sit in the away end of your own ground? It's not like they were trying to start trouble, they were pretty sappy, to be honest...

Who were the guys that started singing "I'm forever blowing bubbles" near the back of the lower tier, to the right of the goal?

Last edited:

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Re: Re: 2 West Ham fans in the away end...

eastlondonseagull said:
Who were the guys that started singing "I'm forever blowing bubbles" near the back of the lower tier, to the right of the goal?

Im wondering the same thing. See my above post.

Last edited:

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Re: Re: 2 West Ham fans in the away end...

eastlondonseagull said:

You might be thinking of

I'm forever blowing bubbles
pretty bubbles in the air
they climb so high
nearly reach the sky
then like West Ham they fade and die

le ros bif

Jan 3, 2007
sw france
bathseagull said:
I shouted at them and everything cos I'm HARD.

Row H seat 64 - tall, handsome, black and white scarf, black leather jacket
Is that you or the Hammers fan you're talking about...if so,how can you afford a leather jacket ?????:wave:

brightonbc

Sep 2, 2006
portslade
i saw them, only about 14, i think there was a few near by thinking of giving them a little slap, but would have felt guilty hitting a minor

Dennis and Lois

Aug 10, 2006
Two of the 49
bathseagull said:

there was probably over 200 Albion fans in the West Ham end, lets get over it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here