Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2 pints of lager

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
BBH said:
Speaking of Early Doors, does anyone know what the song that was running through last night's episode was - something about 'ride like steve mcqueen' ??

Quality show

It's by I Am Kloot.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
How can people be arguing about the BBC's worst comedy and yet not mention Last of the Summer Wine?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Meade's_Ball said:
I think that My Hero might be less funny than Two Pints...
But i do think the latter is utter shit too. It appears to be geared toward 14 year olds who can't wait to sit in pubs during the day and shock each other with cheap innuendo.

I quite enjoy both of those programmes .... and come to think of it, sitting in the pub all day laughing at cheap innuendos also sounds good fun.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
yeah it's rubbish , i do like one of the birds n it though

whats that new programme with boyce and marleen in ? is it any good ?

BBH

Jul 28, 2004
Tooting Bec
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Song is called 'The Great Escape' apparently.

Yep, have had a look around - doesn;t seem to be on any of their albums, but think I'll buy one anyway - see how it is

Good Work!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Meade's_Ball said:
But i do think the latter is utter shit too. It appears to be geared toward 14 year olds who can't wait to sit in pubs during the day and shock each other with cheap innuendo.

Isnt that the same principle as Men Behaving Badly....

E

enigma

I tell you what is good-

Family Guy- absolutely hilarious, although you can see why people get offended by it!

Also, I watched Ali G in the Usa the other day, and although the Ali G character is tired "Bruno" is brilliant.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Meade's_Ball said:

Your not a fan of the "Carry On" films either then??

Last edited:

E

enigma

Theatre of Trees said:
Carry On films had decent actors/actresses in them who often carried the bad ones. 2 pints seem to rely on people with looks rather than any comic timing or talent.

I don't even think the girls are particularly good looking, but good summary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here